DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 16 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    Correct.
    skitter shot is 2nd
    skitter crash is 3rd
    skitter home is 4th
    Last edited by Stadlerc; November 19th, 2020 at 20:46.

Correct, that is my understanding as well. However the pregens included in the FG module of Skitter Crash seem to be 2nd level.

Quote Originally Posted by lokiare View Post
    Is this the "Starfinder RPG - Starfinder Skitter Crash" product?
    Yes
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    If you look at the weapon properties on the Actions tab, you'll see a proficiency star there. It should be defaulting to selected (e.g. yellow), but if it isn't, that's what is giving you non-proficiency penalties...make it yellow.
    Is any activity being taken to rectify the other issues, to your knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by LokiTheWanderer View Post
    Is any activity being taken to rectify the other issues, to your knowledge?
    What other issues are you referring to exactly?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Yes
    I've notified the developer on both of these issues.
    Support:
    https://support.fantasygrounds.com/
    Have a suggestion for a feature? Go here https://fgapp.idea.informer.com

The Solarian zenith revelation Wormholes has the wrong description text in the reference (it has the description from the Time Dilation, instead) and it appears to be carrying over when a character takes the class feature.

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    What other issues are you referring to exactly?
    I reposted the three remaining items from my original post below - one is specific to the way the Biohacker is hard coded as being INT based, and the other two issues are things not transferring to the combat tracker (or not transferring correctly).

In the Character Operations Manual, the Biohacker is supposed to be able to select which stat will be their primary stat (either Intelligence or Wisdom), much like Soldiers must choose between Strength or Dexterity. Can this be updated, since the class is locked to user updates (the system currently has it hard coded as an INT based character instead of a choice)?

Key Ability Score - Int|Wis
    Your Intelligence helps you learn about the sciences, while your Wisdom helps you interpret facts and apply them to real-world situations. You should choose either Intelligence or Wisdom as your key ability score. Once made, this choice cannot be changed. A high Dexterity can help you better aid your allies and hinder your foes with your ranged biohacks.

I've also noticed that PC speeds / movement do not transfer to the combat tracker, and the character size / space, even though listed on the character sheets, does not transfer to the combat tracker, so larger than medium sized characters (again, this seems to be mainly limited to PCs vs. NPCs) have to be manually overridden on the combat tracker.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by LokiTheWanderer View Post
    I reposted the three remaining items from my original post below - one is specific to the way the Biohacker is hard coded as being INT based, and the other two issues are things not transferring to the combat tracker (or not transferring correctly).

Thanks!
    Thank you for the report. I have notified the dev that worked on COM to have a look and I will see about the CT issues you mentioned.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I ran into a problem where I lost my "Starships" and "S.Ship Items" menu buttons on the right menu.
    MenuButtons.png
    they don't Show up in the Library window as check boxes to add them back to the menu.
    LibraryWindow.png
    It turns out that if you click on one of the "GM" "Play" "Create PC" or "All" buttons at the top of the library menu you will loose the "Starships" and "S.Ship Items" menu buttons.

I did find a work around and that was to go into C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\campaigns\<your campaign name> and edit the CampaignRegistry.lua file with notepad. The file looks something like this:
    {
    ["OptREVL"] = "on",
    ["setup"] = true,
    ["OptTFAC"] = "on",
    ["OptTPTY"] = "on",
    ["sidebar"] = "story,battle,image,item,npc,quest,starship,starsh ipitem,table,treasureparcel,note,charsheet,charsta rshipsheet,class,feat,race,spell,theme,skill",
    ["OptTBOX"] = "on",
    ["OptRING"] = "on",
    ["OptTASG"] = 80,
    }

In the ["sidebar"] section if you add in starship,starshipitem, part back in you will get those icons back.

Hopefully the developers can just add these into the Library window as options to check so you can add them back in like you should be able to. But, if anyone has this problem here is a work around.

Thread Information