DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 16 of 16 First ... 6141516
    Couple of issues I noticed

Dead Suns book 5 - Kishalee Hoverbike needs updated to the new Vechile/NPC style

Both Dead Suns book 5 and 6 are showing abilities (such as the hoverbike and the Corpsefolk Marine's focus fire abiliteis) as square boxes instead of "-" symbols.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravien999 View Post

Dead Suns book 5 - Kishalee Hoverbike needs updated to the new Vechile/NPC style

Both Dead Suns book 5 and 6 are showing abilities (such as the hoverbike and the Corpsefolk Marine's focus fire abiliteis) as square boxes instead of "-" symbols.
    Thank you for reporting. I will get this fixed today (Wednesday) and turned back in so it will go out during the next Tuesday update (12/29)
    Last edited by sciencephile; December 23rd, 2020 at 09:13.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Ravien999 View Post

Hi Ravien999,

I updated the modules to fix the issues you reported (fixing the bad characters and modifying how vehicles are used).

I actually updated all the Starfinder modules that I have developed (all of Dead Suns and Against the Aeon Throne) to have the same fixes. They should be in the LIVE environment after this Tuesday's production update (12/29).

-Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information