Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Ill look into it, I play PF2e and we dont have crit confirms like old PF1e. We just get the Nat 20 or if you beat the AC (or DC) by 10 or more. With the skills DCs there is then usually a little table for each skill. Crit Success,Success,Failure, Crit Failure. and different stuff happens depending

mmmm I think it uses the same graphic as Attack (just a sword)
    Looks like just create a picture file called roll_attack.png in the graphics/icon folder (it is already referenced in the XML, I just didnt make a picture for it cause PF2e doesnt use it)

I updated the above extension, but for you you need only add that picture file to Icons
    Last edited by Willot; June 19th, 2020 at 23:23.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    Ill look into it, I play PF2e and we dont have crit confirms like old PF1e. We just get the Nat 20 or if you beat the AC (or DC) by 10 or more. With the skills DCs there is then usually a little table for each skill. Crit Success,Success,Failure, Crit Failure. and different stuff happens depending

mmmm I think it uses the same graphic as Attack (just a sword)
    Looks like just create a picture file called roll_attack.png in the graphics/icon folder (it is already referenced in the XML, I just didnt make a picture for it cause PF2e doesnt use it)

I updated the above extension, but for you you need only add that picture file to Icons
    Thanks, roll_attack.png works great. If there is an Auto Miss let me know, but this is very nice. Willot, thanks much!

This is the updated version:
    Icons.jpg

Can't delete this one:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dellanx; June 20th, 2020 at 01:07.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

If you want to change the hit, crit, and miss fonts as well, you could probably get it out of this extension:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...read.php?56332

(But that extension does not do anything for crit confirms and misses to my knowledge.)

Quote Originally Posted by gamerhawaii View Post
    If you want to change the hit, crit, and miss fonts as well, you could probably get it out of this extension:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...read.php?56332

(But that extension does not do anything for crit confirms and misses to my knowledge.)
    That is cool.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

Thank You!

Willot, A while back I edited your extension. Today I made some more edits, and would like to share it with the PF1 community. I will draw some images so there will be no copy right infringement issues, with your permission of course. Thanks!

Just made some icons:
    Miss:
    Miss.png

Hit:
    Hit.png

Critical Hit:
    Critical Hit.png
    Last edited by dellanx; July 21st, 2021 at 17:38.

Thank You!

Thread Information