FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

New Hit, Miss, Crit Hit and Crit Miss Icons

I decided to Jazz up the icons for combat a bit!
    The story is the middle is a decal. I sometimes replace the picture with a little story about the PC's, something that may of happened in their past before the current adventure.
    Tarsis turned out being the ad-hoc medic of the group as they have no cleric.
    Its up to them whether they take it any further.
    Story Tarsis.jpg
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

You "decided to Jazz up the icons for combat a bit"? I'd say by quite a bit.

They look good.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Nice
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

is this an extension? and if it is what ruleset will it work on?

It is an extension I made myself. The art is stuff Ive taken from the internet (from about 4 different sources) and edited them to create the Icons. I then incorporated into another extension I made to make bigger fonts.
    I cant really share it on here as the original unedited copies aren't my art.
    HOWEVER I have included a vanilla extension with the normal FG art, all you need to do is place it in the extension folder of Fantasy grounds, unzip it, then go to ...graphics/icons or ...graphics/sidebar and change the icons and tokens to what you want.

It should work on any ruleset that uses the CoreRPG as it's base.

Take note if you are changing the sidebar buttons there are two graphic files for buttons, Normal, and pushed down. Pushed down is usually the same as Normal EXCEPT it it smaller.

FG will recognize the folder as an extension BUT if you want to make a file to give out. Zip your creation up.
    NOT the folder, go into that folder (where extension.xml is) and zip from there. So the top level of the archive is extension.xml and the graphics folder!
    Also FG can have trouble with the newer .zip files. Use one that uses the old style (I use Peazip)

ONCE zipped up! Rename the zipped file to [whatsever you called it].ext. Thats right! a .ext (extension) file is just a zip file in disguise!

OK have fun!
    (see attached)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Willot; June 19th, 2020 at 23:22.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Was able to add the extension, and it loaded. But not sure how does one add a New Hit, Miss, Crit Hit and Crit Miss Icons?

Thanks

Code:
    icon name="roll_effect" file="graphics/icons/roll_effect.png"
    Last edited by dellanx; June 19th, 2020 at 03:21.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    Was able to add the extension, and it loaded. But not sure how does one add a New Hit, Miss, Crit Hit and Crit Miss Icons?

Thanks
    Opps thats what I get for assuming. (Core listed the attack and miss stuff). ReDownload.... I added in the icons and fixed the Graphics.xml
    Last edited by Willot; June 19th, 2020 at 03:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    Opps thats what I get for assuming. (Core listed the attack and miss stuff). ReDownload.... I added in the icons and fixed the Graphics.xml
    Thank you!

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

Thank You!

Dont forget to post a screenshot of your master piece!

Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    Don't forget to post a screenshot of your master piece!
    It is a work in progress. For [CRIT NOT CONFIRMED] still getting the old icon. I made "roll_attack_crit_miss.png" thinking that was the icon for a fumble, but should it be "roll_attack_crit_not_confirmed"? It would be nice if [AUTOMATIC MISS] had its own icon. "roll_attack_crit_miss" did not work.

Then I tried the following:

Code:

icon name="roll_attack_crit_confirm_miss" file="graphics/icons/roll_attack_crit_confirm_miss.png" /

icon name="roll_attack_miss_auto" file="graphics/icons/roll_attack_automatic_miss.png" /
    Very nice!

Icons.jpg
    Last edited by dellanx; June 19th, 2020 at 23:20.

Thank You!

Thread Information