STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ScriedRaven View Post
    It's an expansion on his, so substitute. It still has Blindsight and Truesight, but I expanded their functionality to include the vision effects.
    Good Evening, very nice extension! Thankyou very much

There is one minor problem, It appears that the "Blindsight;" and "Truesight;" are not overcoming the "dark" and "darkness" effects.... The "Devils sight" effect are overcoming the "dark" anda "darkness" effects as intented

Quote Originally Posted by PiP View Post
    There is one minor problem, It appears that the "Blindsight;" and "Truesight;" are not overcoming the "dark" and "darkness" effects.... The "Devils sight" effect are overcoming the "dark" and "darkness" effects as intented
    I know I went back and forth on this, but their ability to overcome those are based on their radius which can be small enough to not be needed for this., with rogues getting a blindsight type ability of like 10 ft, which isn't going to cover much. I'll probably add a "See invisibility" effect, and go ahead and make the other two overwrite Dark and Darkness as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ScriedRaven View Post
    I know I went back and forth on this, but their ability to overcome those are based on their radius which can be small enough to not be needed for this., with rogues getting a blindsight type ability of like 10 ft, which isn't going to cover much. I'll probably add a "See invisibility" effect, and go ahead and make the other two overwrite Dark and Darkness as well.
    Thanks for your reply and for the extension! I apreciate it a lot! For now i will use the Devils sight effect insteado of truesight to overcome dark and darkness.

As a noob, I need this watering down, sorry; I like the sound of it but not sure exactly what it does and how it could benefit me. Can anyone explain it to me like I'm 5?

Quote Originally Posted by PiP View Post
    Thanks for your reply and for the extension! I appreciate it a lot! For now i will use the Devils sight effect instead of truesight to overcome dark and darkness.
    It's been updated. Turns out that I actually had decided to give it to them by default, I just messed up the coding.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier7 View Post
    As a noob, I need this watering down, sorry; I like the sound of it but not sure exactly what it does and how it could benefit me. Can anyone explain it to me like I'm 5?
    It just adds different names for the blinded effect, and effects that ignore the different effects. It's not going to be something every campaign needs, but it's nice to have.

del
    Last edited by matjam; June 30th, 2020 at 22:48.

Hey, I'm also slightly puzzled what this extension does? In the mod there were also NPCs with effects? Would be really helpful if you could take a screenshot of what it does?

Thanks!

Ok I found the readme, but what are the NPCs in the module for?

They're for if you use Advanced Effects extension, drop one on the ct, then onto the map and the aura will automatically appear.

Oh I see, there for Paladin's Aura, get it now.

Thread Information