STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

5E Vision and Sunlight Sensitivity

Intended for use with Aura Effects, but it can be used separately.

This adds effects for Darkness (spell), Dark (nonmagical darkness), Darkvision, Devils Sight, Light, Sunlight, andSunlight sensitivity. In the extension is a readme with examples of how the effects should look.

Additionally there a module with NPCs with traits listing the effects needed for the auras, and all the different effects in the window.

Updates:
    06/18/20 V1.1: Added Dimlight, and Dangersense
    06/20/20 Compatibility with Reliable Talent Added
    06/24/20 V1.2: Added See Invisibility, Blindsight and Truesight now see through Dark and Darkness
    07/11/20 Compatibility with 5E Combat Enhancer and Pack Tactics
    02/25/21 FG Update
    03/19/21 V2.0 Complete revamp for compatibility, removed Blindsight, Truesight, Blur, Dangersense, and Dimlight
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ScriedRaven; March 19th, 2021 at 16:22.

This has a lot of potential. Thanks!
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Hi ScriedRaven, could your extension be used as a complement to Kent one or as a substitute?

Tanks a lot for your hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by eriktedesco View Post
    Hi ScriedRaven, could your extension be used as a complement to Kent one or as a substitute?

Tanks a lot for your hard work!
    It's an expansion on his, so substitute. It still has Blindsight and Truesight, but I expanded their functionality to include the vision effects.

Did you get permission to use Kent's code? I don't see anything in the extension which indicates you did.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Awesome @ScriedRaven! Yes @Zacchaeus he did.
    I'm always looking for ways to enhance the fantasy grounds experience, feel free to reach out to me with suggestions.
    For a list of all my extensions look here.

The best way to contact me regarding any of my extensions is on Discord in the #kent-mccullough-stuff channel.

Quote Originally Posted by kentmccullough View Post
    Really nice job, both Kent and ScriedRaven!

Quote Originally Posted by kentmccullough View Post
    Jolly Good.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Update: Added Dimlight and Dangersense. Also a module with the coding information

Thread Information