DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: MGT2 v1.1.4

How do I get the current rules set in operation for Traveller? I run update and the rules version noted is Mongoose v1.1.3 so it seems my system is not benefiting from all the hard work MBM is doing and that I want to take advantage of.

1.1.3 is the current live version.
    1.1.4 is the current test version.
    1.1.5 is the in development version (maybe 1.2?)

The reason I'm not sure about the dev version is at some point MBM will be moving on to the High Guard support which as I understand it will start with 1.2. It depends on how many more things are on the plate to support CSC which is the 1.1 releases.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    1.1.3 is the current live version.
    1.1.4 is the current test version.
    1.1.5 is the in development version (maybe 1.2?)

The reason I'm not sure about the dev version is at some point MBM will be moving on to the High Guard support which as I understand it will start with 1.2. It depends on how many more things are on the plate to support CSC which is the 1.1 releases.
    1.1.3 is the current LIVE version
    1.1.4 is the current version getting ready for TEST

Next version post 1.1.4 will be 1.2.X which will be the versions that start to support Spacecraft CT, first as an extension then once I'm happy it'll roll into the main code.

So like 1.1.X which added rules based on CSC, 1.2.X will be HighGuard and 1.3.X will be Traveller Companion.

Though as I've said a few times, I play this game and if I feel a book/rule is needed for my game, it goes up the list, for example, I use parts of Traveller Companion so support for the new Characteristics may well arrive in 1.2.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

awesome mbm!

you're really making my life easy on play-days!

much thanks

1.1.4 is now loading and seems to be working fine, thanks for all your hardwork mbm.

I noticed the font size in the right side buttons has shrunk so the text fits better.

Is there a complete changelog for 1.1.4?

Quote Originally Posted by adzling View Post
    1.1.4 is now loading and seems to be working fine, thanks for all your hardwork mbm.

I noticed the font size in the right side buttons has shrunk so the text fits better.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...mber-15th-2020

thanks esm, changing "planets" to "systems" is awesome but i don't see a way to enter all the other system info like other planets and transit time from/to jump points in the system...

I guess just add them in the notes section?

Morning,

MGT2E is now using the 'standard' fonts from FGU, so should work for any language.

Esmdev sent you the changelog, it's always on the first page.

Now about Systems. Yea, Systems better than planets because some of the books coming out now have more planets for each system.

If you have needs for more data within Systems then just ask.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

regarding systems Mbm; the two most helpful items would be the ability to add other planets in the system manually (i.e. add a line item with the secondary planet's UWP) and a data point for all planets that allows us to enter jump transit time to the planet in question.

Other folks might have better ideas ;-)

regarding systems Mbm; the two most helpful items would be the ability to add other planets in the system manually (i.e. add a line item with the secondary planet's UWP) and a data point for all planets that allows us to enter jump transit time to the planet in question.

Other folks might have better ideas ;-)
    Maybe some way to link planets together into one entry for ease of bouncing back and forth ?

Xargun

Thread Information