5E Character Create Playlist

Unable to access Advanced Bestiary template

Downloaded Advanced Bestiary to FGU pathfinder 1e. The icon for the template does not appear on the right side. The book appears in the Library, but unable to do anything with it once it is loaded, other than read it.

There's an extension that gets installed with that DLC. You need to enable the extension for your campaign on the launch screen before the Templates button will be available.

Regards,
    JPG

If you are talking about the Extensions screen, I have done that. No change.

Please provide a screenshot of the chat window after loading up your PFRPG campaign - showing the details of all loaded rulesets and extensions.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The problem has been resolved. Thank you

I'm curious why this extension has been limited to Pathfinder in FGU? I use it pretty regularly in my 3.5e game in FGC. If it's just a matter of changing the valid games line in the extension, I'm fine with that, but I'd rather see it still usable for others by default.

Thread Information