DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Call of cthulhu 7e dice

The die in call of cthulhu aren't working properly. they almost always add a d10 and delete some multiples on die rolls

I've rolled back to the last version for CoC7E for now; until the ruleset developer can review what happened. Please run an update, and restart your campaign.

Regards,
    JPG

I've updated the service and created a new campaign and they're still wonky.

rools.PNG
    the first roll was 2d6. the 2nd roll was 3d6. there was no 3rd roll, the last 2 results were from the 2nd roll

Apologies. I was able to revert to an older version for FGC; but I actually had to remove the bad code for FGU to start working. You should be able to update again, and roll normally.

Additionally, I have reported the issue to the DLC developer, so that they can fix and re-implement their changes.

Regards,
    JPG

Hi,
    i was rolling a d100. It rolled 80 and 10 making it 90. Wouldn't that be 80?. At least all campaigns i played in used to see the die for 1' digit as numbers from 0-9? Is there a way i can adjust that behaviour ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kwestkamp View Post
    Hi,
    i was rolling a d100. It rolled 80 and 10 making it 90. Wouldn't that be 80?. At least all campaigns i played in used to see the die for 1' digit as numbers from 0-9? Is there a way i can adjust that behaviour ?
    Welcome to the FG forums.

Way back when RPGs were young, that was a "different" way of reading d100, particularly popular outside North America I'm led to believe. This is how the d100 was programmed originally in Fantasy Grounds over 15 years ago. There was a FG poll in 2008 and a quarter of users preferred the "add" method: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...die-convention You still get 1-100. it's just a different convention to what a lot of us are used to. This can't be changed without modifying the CoC ruleset code.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information