Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Customer service sucks

It has been over a week since I charged a full licence on a debit card. It cleared the bank 4 days ago. I still have not recieved a download link. I have sent 3 e-mails to no avail. It seems the fantasygrounds way is to ignore the customer. Maybe someone in the company reads these boards and I can finally get a answer as I am getting po'd being ignored.

Did you buy FG directly through smite works? I had a problem about being charged twice but they got it fixed real quick. It was a couple of days or so until it was fixed but was taken care of in a timely manner. They may be a bit busy with the new roll out of FG 2.

I can't answer your question on billing, but I can guarantee you that saying "customer service sucks" in the title of your forum post won't make people want to help you.

Did you check to see if it got caught up in your spam filter? Who did you send an email to?

I bought it from the fantasy grounds sight. I have checked my spam, it's not their. I have sent mutiple e-mails to support, they choose to ignore me therefore customer service does suck. The only reason I bought the program is to play Xen'drix online and have now missed another mod. FG2 roll out lame excuse to ignore customer.

First off, I think you need to cool down a bit. Bad-mouthing the company won't get you help any faster. Second off, in their defense, when I had a problem with them I had an email response within 30 minutes.

Finally, there should be no reason to get an email with the link, if you bought direct, as I did. Simply click the "Store" heading above, then scroll down and click "Order History" (assuming you're logged in). This will direct you to a window with your order number and date on it. Select this date, and it'll bring you to a screen with a) the reg. number for the product and b) links from which to download both Lite and Full versions.

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Xulthaeyr
    I bought it from the fantasy grounds sight. I have checked my spam, it's not their. I have sent mutiple e-mails to support, they choose to ignore me therefore customer service does suck. The only reason I bought the program is to play Xen'drix online and have now missed another mod. FG2 roll out lame excuse to ignore customer.
    I am sure that they will get back to you as soon as they possibly can. I would suggest however, that by being a little less abrasive, you will probably get a better response.

This type of issue is best left to PMs, as opposed to cluttering up a nice, amicable community with angst. The tone of your post, and your retorts will get you no help from the community here.

Just something to ponder.

Cheers,

Sandeman
    Ultimate Licence holder

I've had FG for so LONG I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!

But I'm learning!

Wow, you guys are sure kinder than I would have been. I had written a response and decided not to post, mainly because it would serve no purpose. No sense in feeding the Trolls.

Yeah, that's why I like the community here!
    Always keep it in perspective!

Apologies Xulthaeyr, your customer service request was left unattended for a business day but has now been answered.

For general reference, there is no way for us to know unintrusively that an order confirmation has reached the customer. The orders are processed automatically, which is the case both for clearing the payment as well as sending the e-mail. If the e-mail account is behind spam filters (might be a filter not configurable by a user) or if the e-mail address provided during the purchase process contains errors, the order information may be lost.

I would highly recommend, but again for privacy reasons we do not require it, to register a forum account and to select "Store the information for this purchase on my account" while making the purchase - this way the order information including download links and license keys are easily available also afterwards. That option is clearly stated on the second page of the purchasing process, but not that many people decide to take it, unfortunately.

Sorry Xulthaeyr for me taking this opportunity to write more generally on the purchasing issues! And apologies once more for the delay in responding to your queries.

Thread Information