STAR TREK 2d20

Options: Party vision and movement. No change on or off

Today's build 6/9
    Windows 10. 4e ruleset

Previous and today's build I am not seeing any affect with the Option "Party vision and movement" turned on or off.

I have tested changing and relaunching the app to no effect.

Changing Party Vision and Mask sensitivity works using the radial dial.

What are you not seeing change?

The ruleset option changes the settings on player tokens added from the combat tracker. If the setting is on, any player can move and see from any friendly faction token. If the setting is off (default), players can only move and see from tokens tied to PCs they own.

Regards,
    JPG

Setting off, players can move all tokens and see from all tokens. Setting on, players can move all tokens and see from all tokens. I have to make the changes using the radial menu. I can add images later showing this later.

I just checked and it is working. My guess is that it is related to one or more extensions which are replacing the default behavior. Since this is new functionality, I'm going to guess that any extensions have not been updated to do it correctly (or better yet, not replace core functions).

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks for checking. I will remove all extensions and report back.

It was an extension breaking the Option: Party vision. Reported to developer.

It never hurts to include what the conflicting extension is in case someone else is having the same problem it might save them a little time.

Thread Information