STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 28 First ... 3456715 ... Last

Thread: PFRPG Spellbook

Cure Light Wounds, Cure Moderate Wounds, Cure Serious Wounds, and Cure Critical Wounds all have save set to Will negates and should be WILL half. Only really matters for the damaging undead component I realize.

Heal, Harm, Inflict x Wounds, and all the Mass versions have the saves correctly set to Will half.

EDIT: There is some inconsistency in the damage type attribution amongst all of them. Some you have set to positive, some to negative, and some untyped.
    Last edited by mozmonar; August 6th, 2020 at 22:49.

Quote Originally Posted by dllewell View Post
    Version 4.0 has been uploaded. All spells (0-9) now have spell actions. This completes this phase of the updates for this module.

I will continue to watch this thread and make any changes that are posted but other than that no major changes (for at least a few weeks ).

At some point in the future I do plan to go through the entries to try and catch anything that needs cleaning up.
    And am also planning to create a new version that will take advantage of the excellent features in Kelrugem's 'Save vs Tags' extension.
    But for right now I will be taking a little bit of a rest from this module.
    thanks a lot for your contributions And take as much rest as you want and need

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    thanks a lot for your contributions And take as much rest as you want and need
    I feel obligated to say the same. My above post should not be construed as call to action to jump to it and fix it. I was just pointing out Anyway, thanks again for the massive amount of time and effort you put into this.

Quote Originally Posted by mozmonar View Post
    I feel obligated to say the same. My above post should not be construed as call to action to jump to it and fix it. I was just pointing out Anyway, thanks again for the massive amount of time and effort you put into this.
    oh, sorry, I didn't want to give you the feeling that your post was bad or so I wasn't seeing your answer until after I wrote my answer (because it was on the next page )

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    oh, sorry, I didn't want to give you the feeling that your post was bad or so I wasn't seeing your answer until after I wrote my answer (because it was on the next page )
    Sure, sure. You are just making me out to be an ingrate! Haha

Sure, sure. You are just making me out to be an ingrate! Haha
    :P hehe

(no worries of course )

A well-deserved rest indeed, thanks again for all the hard work.

Cure Light Wounds, Cure Moderate Wounds, Cure Serious Wounds, and Cure Critical Wounds all have save set to Will negates and should be WILL half. Only really matters for the damaging undead component I realize.

Heal, Harm, Inflict x Wounds, and all the Mass versions have the saves correctly set to Will half.

EDIT: There is some inconsistency in the damage type attribution amongst all of them. Some you have set to positive, some to negative, and some untyped.
    Thank you for finding these.

They have all been fixed on my local version.

I don't want to inundate people with multiple updates. So even though I am making these fixes as they are reported I will not post them all until I have a number of them done. Probably once a week or so.

Thanks for recommending my extension

Also, wow! You sure got this done quickly!
    I'm really loving it for my games; it makes leveling up so much less time consuming.

I think I'll start using this as soon as the next update comes out. Pretty excited!

Thread Information