STAR TREK 2d20
Page 14 of 28 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last

Thread: PFRPG Spellbook

Thanks for making my game so much more enjoyable. Your work is really appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Morquendel View Post
    Thanks for making my game so much more enjoyable. Your work is really appreciated.
    You are very welcome. Glad it is helpful to you.

New Version (4.7) has been uploaded.

Spell cleanup completed for 3rd level spells.

Confusion Table
    All spells that apply a confusion affect now have a link in them to a rollable Confusion table.
    Please let me know if you find any spells I missed.

CMB Effect
    CMB Effect added to spells that need it.

This effect is for the spells that have CMB attacks but don't use the caster's standard CMB. Instead, most of them use the Caster Level plus the primary spellcasting stat.

The CMB effect removes the modifiers for the standard CMB and replaces them with the Caster Level plus spellcasting stat modifiers.

For those that want to add this effect directly to the character sheet see below.
    Note that this will only work on a PC Character Sheet. It will not work from the Effects library.

Spell Caster CMB;CMB:[-BAB];CMB:[-STR];CMB:[CL];CMB:[INT]

Some spells have additional modifiers. These have been applied, as needed, to those spells.

The spells affected by this are listed below. If you know of any other spells that need this effect, please let me know.
    • Barbed Chains
    • Battering Blast
    • Black Tentacles
    • Crushing Hand
    • Forceful Hand
    • Fumblestep
    • Grasping Corpse
    • Grasping Hand
    • Grasping Tentacles
    • Gusting Sphere
    • Hydraulic Push
    • Hydraulic Torrent
    • Lightfingers
    • Martial Telekinesis
    • Maw Of Chaos
    • Mud Buddy
    • Pilfering Hand
    • Rock Whip
    • Sign Of Wrath
    • Strangling Hair
    • Sundered Serpent Coil
    • Telekinesis
    • Telekinetic Maneuver
    • Tsunami
    • Thunderstomp
    • Thunderstomp, Greater

aaawesome!

thx
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

hmm, ablative barrier, isn't correct I believe

There's no way to encode damage conversion from lethal to nonlethal as it is explained in Ablative Barrier, that part you need to do manually. Tracking the 50 points is also manual (similar to Stoneskin). The AC and DR seem to be correct to me.

Mirror Image problem

Quote Originally Posted by dllewell View Post
    New Version (4.7) has been uploaded.

Spell cleanup completed for 3rd level spells.

Confusion Table
    All spells that apply a confusion affect now have a link in them to a rollable Confusion table.
    Please let me know if you find any spells I missed.
    ..[/LIST]
    Dear dllwell
    Thankyou very mutch for your huge work!

Yesterday I mount your linked module (PFRPG - Spellbook.mod (1.82 MB, 17 views) ) and load into my campain. (saving it in modules folder).
    But i had problem with "mirror image" spell.
    I read all 14 forum page, so i know you just spoke about that, this probably means i do not understand how to use it or if i need to install some other file
    Can you please help me?

I see "effect STACK" button
    I see " effect Remove STACK" button

I also read: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...oval-Extension
    but i do not install: PF Remove Effect Tag.ext (18.3 KB, 642 views) [I think i must do that, right?]

Questions:
    When i want cast "mirror immage" i have to:
    Push both buttons one time both, (first Stack then remote) to activate both effects?
    or:
    I have to push n-times "Stack effect buttons" with N=number of active immage
    then push "Stack effect button" while enemy hit one of this immage?

futhermore:
    yesterday try to use it in two way:
    -first time pushing both buttons and then do a fight
    -second time push n-time "stack effect button" and 1 time "remove stack effect button" then do a fight.

Monster always hit me without roll anythink to know if he it me or the image: that is correct?

I do not understan if STACK and REMOVE (and MULTI) are command built-in FG (so i simply do not understand how to use this magic in FG) or if i Lack to install some other file somewhere containing STACK, REMOVE and MULTI commands and this will the origin of my problem. [maybee i need stack.ext, remove.ext, multi.ext files...]

Sorry but I use FG only by 3 days and i'm trying to understand.
    Thank for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaglia View Post
    Dear dllwell
    Thankyou very mutch for your huge work!

Yesterday I mount your linked module (PFRPG - Spellbook.mod (1.82 MB, 17 views) ) and load into my campain. (saving it in modules folder).
    But i had problem with "mirror image" spell.
    I read all 14 forum page, so i know you just spoke about that, this probably means i do not understand how to use it or if i need to install some other file
    Can you please help me?

I see "effect STACK" button
    I see " effect Remove STACK" button

I also read: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...oval-Extension
    but i do not install: PF Remove Effect Tag.ext (18.3 KB, 642 views) [I think i must do that, right?]

Questions:
    When i want cast "mirror immage" i have to:
    Push both buttons one time both, (first Stack then remote) to activate both effects?
    or:
    I have to push n-times "Stack effect buttons" with N=number of active immage
    then push "Stack effect button" while enemy hit one of this immage?

futhermore:
    yesterday try to use it in two way:
    -first time pushing both buttons and then do a fight
    -second time push n-time "stack effect button" and 1 time "remove stack effect button" then do a fight.

Monster always hit me without roll anythink to know if he it me or the image: that is correct?

I do not understan if STACK and REMOVE (and MULTI) are command built-in FG (so i simply do not understand how to use this magic in FG) or if i Lack to install some other file somewhere containing STACK, REMOVE and MULTI commands and this will the origin of my problem. [maybee i need stack.ext, remove.ext, multi.ext files...]

Sorry but I use FG only by 3 days and i'm trying to understand.
    Thank for your help.
    Gaglia,
    To use the REMOVE, STACK and MULTI features you do need to install the extension that you indicated in your message.

To use the effect you would click the STACK effect button as many times as you have mirror images. So, if you have 6 mirror images you will click the STACK effect button 6 times.
    Then each time an attack is made that hits one of the mirror images, and thus dispels it, you would click the REMOVE effect button one time.

Note that the STACK effect does not automatically determine if an image was hit or not. That is still something that you have to do manually. The STACK effect is just there as a reminder of how many Mirror Images still remain.

If you want to automate this process you will need to install the wonderful Mirror Image Handler Extension written by Darrenan. You can find it here - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...dler-extension.

You will still need to click the STACK effect button multiple times to set the correct number of mirror images but after that the Mirror Image Handler Extension will handle the rest. Every time an attack hits it will roll percentile to determine if the caster was hit or if a mirror image was hit. If a mirror image was hit it will automatically reduce the Mirror Image effect by 1.

Quote Originally Posted by dllewell View Post
    Gaglia,
    To use the REMOVE, STACK and MULTI features you do need to install the extension that you indicated in your message.
    [...OMISSIS...]
    Image effect by 1.
    Thankyou very mutch.
    Now it's clear i will try your solotion as the automatic solution you linked.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    There's no way to encode damage conversion from lethal to nonlethal as it is explained in Ablative Barrier, that part you need to do manually. Tracking the 50 points is also manual (similar to Stoneskin). The AC and DR seem to be correct to me.
    The AC is correct

I get you cannot convert it, that is manual, but the DR is only against nonlethal, so that is most definitely not correct

Against attacks that already deal nonlethal damage, the target gains DR 5/—.
    something like DR 5/lethal would be more appropriate

currently it's set as DR 5/- ie: against EVERYTHING (which is not correct)
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; January 15th, 2021 at 06:01.

Thread Information