DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 28 First ... 8910111220 ... Last

Thread: PFRPG Spellbook

Overland Flight and Fly are missing the Skill bonuses
    These can be written as Overland Flight; SKILL: [HCL] fly and Fly; SKILL: [HCL] fly
    Last edited by bmos; October 10th, 2020 at 22:45.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Overland Flight and Fly are missing the Skill bonuses
    These can be written as Overland Flight; SKILL: [HCL] fly and Fly; SKILL: [HCL] fly
    Thanks bmos. Those changes have been made to my local working copy.

I got suggestions for Energy drain and enervation:

Enervation: You effect is:
    Enervation;NLVL:1d4

I suggest either:
    Alternative 1:
    MULTI: Enervation;NLVL:1
    Or
    MULTI: Enervation; NLVL: [1d4]

Since you already use STACK on mirror image, you can use MULTI on enervation, and everything else that stacks with itself.
    So we can use just 1 to get it to work without extensions, but if you want to show that is is 1d4 and not just 1 level which might be missed instead. You can add the brackets. Then it works with Kels extension and it still show as 1d4 without the extension.

Suggestion:
    Enervation;NLVL:1d4 -> Enervation;NLVL:[1d4]
    This makes it work as desired (possibly a Kelrugem feature but since it doesn't break anything with stock I think it's a good idea even if so).

EDIT: One more thing. Some of the spell's listed class/levels are Title Case and others are lowercase.
    This means that some spells show as "cleric 7" when filtering by "Source" while others show as "Cleric 7".
    Last edited by bmos; October 25th, 2020 at 13:13.

Here are some more:

Shadow trap:
    Effect should be (you forgot the entangled condition
    Shadow Trap; Entangled
    REMOVE:Shadow Trap; Entangled

Text from shadow trap:
    You pin the target’s shadow to its current location, causing the target to become entangled and preventing it from moving farther than 5 feet from its original position, as if its shadow were anchored to the terrain. Each round on its turn, the target can attempt a new saving throw to end the effect as a full-round action. A flying creature can only hover in place or fall while entangled in this manner. This spell automatically fails when cast on a creature that doesn’t throw a shadow, and it ends if the creature is entirely in an area with no illumination.

Fly:
    You forgot the skill bonus on fly, but I think that has been mentioned here already: (Use HCL instead if that works)
    Fly; SKILL: [HLVL] fly

Flame arrow:
    Should be an effect with fire damage like this. Even though it is not correct if people use different arrows or ranged weapons it should be correct in the majority of cases
    Flame Arrow; DMG: 1d6 fire, ranged

Aqueous orb:
    You forgot the nonlethal part in the ongoing damage. And if you go straight to effects with no names the REMOVE will not work.
    Aqueous orb; DMGO: 2d6 nonlethal; Entangled
    REMOVE: Aqueous orb; DMGO: 2d6 nonlethal; Entangled

Sleet storm
    They fall if they fail an acrobatics check, so you might consider adding prone and REMOVE: Prone

Shadow mind
    I suggest at least adding Blinded effect here. The whole point of this spell is to make creatures lose sight. My effects is (since we do not have a good effect for 20% miss chance)
    Shadowmind; Blinded
    ShadowmindConc
    Shadowmind; IFT: Custom(ShadowmindConc); CONC
    So ShadowmindConc goes on enemy. And IFT goes on all allies at all times. Not an easy effect, but the only workaround I have found

Invisibility
    This is for the version that incorperates Kels extensions. And remember to get true seeing also to work with the NIFT effect
    NIFT: Custom(See Invis.); Invisibility;Invisible

Protection from evil
    And every other protection from spell
    If they are affected by mind afffecting things, they get new save with +2 morale bonus on save. So new effect that expires on next roll:
    Protection from evil save; SAVE: +2 morale

Anticipate Peril [Y]
    Is [CL] really an effect in standard? I do not see it in the outdated wiki, but the wiki is outdated.

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    Is [CL] really an effect in standard? I do not see it in the outdated wiki, but the wiki is outdated.
    Not sure if FG Classic has it (I think it does) but Unity definitely does.

Yup, that tag exists in FGC, too

Thanks. I have been using this page which is inferior to your link 👍

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...p/3.5E_Effects

Thanks. I have been using this page which is inferior to your link ��

Weird that it's left out of the old page! The link I sent is the Unity manual, yours is for FG Classic.

Thanks. I have been using this page which is inferior to your link 

Yeah, the new wiki is certainly better in that regard

(I have asked for adding the CL tag etc to the wiki, which is why it is in the new wiki )

The old wiki will be basically not maintained anymore

Thread Information