FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 27 of 28 First ... 1725262728 Last

Thread: PFRPG Spellbook

Thanks Morquendel.

The forge links for the spellbooks are now on the first post.

Hi dllewell
    A small correction on frightful aspect.
    On the damage reduction you forgot a colon in the effect.
    Dr10 magic
    Instead of
    Dr: 10 magic

Sleep spell(s) could use a sleep tag so elven Immunity can use an IFTAG: sleep; SIMMUNE

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    Sleep spell(s) could use a sleep tag so elven Immunity can use an IFTAG: sleep; SIMMUNE
    I have added a sleep tag to the spells below. Can anyone think of any other spells this tag should be added to:

Sleep, Deep Slumber, Forgetful Slumber, Touch of Slumber.

Note that the tag has been added to both versions of the spellbook but only the Extended Spellbook gets any benefit from this tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    Hi dllewell
    A small correction on frightful aspect.
    On the damage reduction you forgot a colon in the effect.
    Dr10 magic
    Instead of
    Dr: 10 magic
    Thanks Svandal. That change has been made to my local working version.

Version 8.2 has been uploaded

This version has a couple of minor spell changes.

The new version is linked to the first post and has been updated on the Forge

Changes have been made to both versions of the spellbook
    • Sleep, Deep Slumber, Forgetful Slumber, Touch of Slumber -- Added a 'Sleep' tag to these spells so that they can be used with the IFTAG functionality provided by Kelrugem's Extended Automation extension. -- thank you Morenu
      Note that the tag has been added to both versions of the spellbook but only the Extended Spellbook gets any benefit from this tag.
    • Frightful Aspect -- Fixed typo to the DR effect so that it now works correctly -- thank you Svandal

Hi
    I have some more reports for you dllewell. Great work maintaining this.

Mind blank is missing some of Kels fantastic automation. It should be: (For extended spellbook)
    Mind Blank; IFTAG: mindaffecting; SAVE: +8 resistance, will
    Edit: I reread the mind blank, and it works against all mindaffecting spells and effect, so that means everything mind affecting I would guess. I edited the mind blank effect.

Icy prison is missing ongoing damage like this: (for both spellbook versions)
    Icy Prison;Helpless; DMGO: [CL], cold

Pyrotechnic Eruption, you could add in one extra damage line for the following round, it will delp for the following round at least: (for both spellbook versions)
    1d6 damage per even caster level (max 7) (type fire)
    Last edited by Svandal; February 8th, 2022 at 22:15.

Version 8.3 has been uploaded

This version has a couple of minor spell changes identified by Svandal.

The new version is linked to the first post and has been updated on the Forge

These spell change have been made to both versions of the spellbook
    • Icy Prison & Icy Prison -- Removed Damage Action, Added On-Going Damage to Effect Action
    • Pyrotechnic Eruption -- Added 2nd damage effect for half damage

This spell change is only for PFRPG - Spellbook Extended
    • Mind Blank & Mind Blank, Communal -- Added save bonus against mindaffecting spells and effects.

I have got one more spell that could be improved:

Ice body. The effect with Kels effect should be:
    Ice Body;DR:5 magic; IMMUNE: cold; IMMUNE: electricity; VULN: fire; IMMUNE: critical; IFTAG: disease, poison; SIMMUNE
    With no extension I think it should be:
    Ice Body;DR:5 magic; IMMUNE: cold; IMMUNE: electricity; VULN: fire; IMMUNE: critical

And I think you can remove the damage lines to not clutter them or at least change the Spell Dmg to No. And with Kels extension add STR as extra damage.
    But as it is now 1d6+1 bludgeoning and cold damage will only work if you have no feats or improvements to unarmed damage, and have a strenght score of 10, and no buffs (since DMG and DMGS effects are two different things). I think it is best to just remove the damage lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    I have got one more spell that could be improved:

Ice body. The effect with Kels effect should be:
    Ice Body;DR:5 magic; IMMUNE: cold; IMMUNE: electricity; VULN: fire; IMMUNE: critical; IFTAG: disease, poison; SIMMUNE
    With no extension I think it should be:
    Ice Body;DR:5 magic; IMMUNE: cold; IMMUNE: electricity; VULN: fire; IMMUNE: critical

And I think you can remove the damage lines to not clutter them or at least change the Spell Dmg to No. And with Kels extension add STR as extra damage.
    But as it is now 1d6+1 bludgeoning and cold damage will only work if you have no feats or improvements to unarmed damage, and have a strenght score of 10, and no buffs (since DMG and DMGS effects are two different things). I think it is best to just remove the damage lines.
    These changes have been made.

I've kept the damage effect but modified it. Strength is now included. The bludgeoning and cold damage have been broken out so that the correct damage is applied to correct type. It is now marked as not being Spell dmg.

Thread Information