DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Crit tables?

Crit tables?

Howdy! I'm new on here. Been messing around with Fantasy Grounds Unity RC for a week or so and just initiated my first combat test. The first attack yielded a 6AP. But I'm stuck. Where are the crit tables located?

Hi and welcome, I think you can (Right-Click) “resolve crit” when hovering over the table entry, but i am on my mobile now.

Ah ok Thanks so much! Pulling out the rest of my hair here LOL. Lots of nostalgia. I haven't TT gamed in like 20 years. Had been getting my fix on MMO's. I'm very excited to be back!

After you right-click and resolve the crit, it will open the critical table at the bottom of the Table Resolver. Just roll a d100 and drag the result to the table to get the appropriate row selected.

Thanks Dak. This is just so incredible. Man I wish something like this was available 30 years ago. Oh well. I dug up my old MERP characters and transferred them back. They took quite nerf from the later RM systems, but that's no biggee. It's just fun to see them in action again LOL. I did use the talent law options I had added to them. Any idea if RC will be the only ruleset choice for the future? Will other supplements like talent law and the companion series be added?

I am hoping to be able to but I have more to finish up with this version of the ruleset.

Hi DodjerArtfell,

You might want to view Wolf_Shield's new combat video that can be found here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...p?17264-Videos. It gives a good overview.

Dakadin

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    Hi DodjerArtfell,

You might want to view Wolf_Shield's new combat video that can be found here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...p?17264-Videos. It gives a good overview.

Dakadin
    Thanks Dakadin! I didn't realize you were the Dev for the RMC portion of FG. So thank you in advance. The task must be daunting. And thank you Wolf Shield as well if you are out there!

Yes that was helpful. Ironically, Wolf Shield's videos influenced my decision to purchase Fantasy Grounds. I was playing X-Com 2 and thinking, man with all this tech and advances, I wonder if there are TT RPG programs out there that are available now... so I made a Google search and then Youtube search for MERP and Rolmaster. Wolf Shield's Praise of Old Men was one of the first videos I watched. I then downloaded the Demo version on Steam and was hooked in like ten minutes. Anyhow, with great anticipation, I look forward to the progression of FG, RMC and all that you are doing!

Worth a watch just for the rabid alpaca sound effects ��

James
    The owls are not what they seem

Quote Originally Posted by Number6 View Post
    Worth a watch just for the rabid alpaca sound effects ��

James
    Haha! Very much so!

Thread Information