FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Ultimate Psionics Data

I scoured the forum to look for anything on psionics.

What I found is Thes33's Psionic Powers post.

In addition I am working on entering the data into a mod and will be sharing them as I complete each section. What I hope to accomplish is the Ultimate Psionics information all in one place.
    This may take some time but they will undergo three phases as outlined below.
    Phase 1: Data Entry
    Phase 2: Integration tests
    Phase 3: All in one Mod.

Work Status: Phase 1

The data is first draft, if you see any issues, please let me know so I can adjust it.

UP-Psionic Races.mod attached.

Psionic Powers by Thes33
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...imate+Psionics
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by kyramus; June 10th, 2020 at 01:40.

Using this space for updates.

6/9/20- Found out that stats are not updating the sheet correctly. negative stats are showing up as positive. Fixed. Updated Mod file.
    6/9/20- Psionic Skills Added to Mod. Still need to figure out how to add Autohypnosis to the skills list. The other skills show up because they are part of the regular skills list.
    Last edited by kyramus; June 10th, 2020 at 01:43.

I have been searching for all things Psionic for PFRPG ruleset and was a little disappointed to find so little. Came to VTT due to Covid and I'm hoping to stay a while in FGU.

Are you planning on adding the UP Classes as well or can they found found elsewhere? I'm new to FGU but happy to help if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by thebrownjumper View Post
    I have been searching for all things Psionic for PFRPG ruleset and was a little disappointed to find so little. Came to VTT due to Covid and I'm hoping to stay a while in FGU.

Are you planning on adding the UP Classes as well or can they found found elsewhere? I'm new to FGU but happy to help if possible.

Intending to compile the classes and feats too.

Races are entered. some things don't line up which i will look at when i'm done entering.

So far I don't see them anywhere else, which is why I started my own data entry project. It's slow due to work/life balance but it's moving.

I hear you on the work/life spread...

Look forward to see where you get to and as I say - the offer is there if I can help at all.

I hear you on the work/life spread...

Look forward to see where you get to and as I say - the offer is there if I can help at all.
    Thank you. I will definitely consider it.

Have you tinkered in FGU and created feats? or manually entered feats ?

Moved this thread to the 3.5E/Pathfinder forum.

Thanks for putting the module together and sharing with the community @kyramus!

Please include the text from the Open Gaming License (OGL) for this product somewhere in the module - e.g. a story entry or a text file within the .mod file. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Moved this thread to the 3.5E/Pathfinder forum.

Thanks for putting the module together and sharing with the community @kyramus!

Please include the text from the Open Gaming License (OGL) for this product somewhere in the module - e.g. a story entry or a text file within the .mod file. Thanks.
    Yup currently have those as a story but will add a file somewhere in the mod when i get more into it. I will use other mods as examples so I can figure out what to put in there.

I'm a complete newbie but I'm happy to learn... I'm no developer but have UNIX and scripting knowledge. From the SW's delivered content it appears to be XML, so with some pointers in the right direction and a little time I'm sure I can pick it up.

I'm a complete newbie but I'm happy to learn... I'm no developer but have UNIX and scripting knowledge. From the SW's delivered content it appears to be XML, so with some pointers in the right direction and a little time I'm sure I can pick it up.
    If you are on the discord, look me up there Kyramus#0820.

Thread Information