banner.jpg

What is happening in America will perhaps be the most monumental transition and important demonstration of my and many other lives. I wish to commemorate this struggle by my fellow human beings toward a better place by providing a free special edition set of my maps depicting the Washington City, Black Lives Matter Plaza.

These maps are truly huge so as to capture the imagination of those giant yellow letters, their meaning and their power, now painted on the road leading to the White House. I will not be providing a destroyed/damaged version to match my other Modern Meander Maps - I feel enough destruction has been done already and that this elegant gesture on your beautiful street should encapsulate the same sentiment of peace and goodwill for all of us by presenting it in an untouched state that we might build and create not tear down and damage. I've had to use some creative license in order to fit the layout so as to be consistent with my existing map sets - but I think it's pretty close.

I have chosen to include the newly erected fence outside the Park as I feel its inclusion aptly captures the gravity of this historic moment in time. I have though, left the monument inside the Park blank - this is your America, so shape it how you want it.

Stay safe, be kind, Everyone. And happy gaming.

Kind Regards,

Kris

Maps are 2700x1800 jpeg with and without a 1" grid - saved at 70% to keep the file size approx 1mb each.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...7X?usp=sharing