FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Tue Wed or Thurs Pacific US Time Zone prefer 5E

FG License: FG Ultra paid license
    Time Zone:Pacific
    Day(s) of week:, frequency, and time: Tues, Wed, or Thurs sometimes Sat. Weekly game after 5pm Pacific
    Term: Prefer long term but open to options
    Voice: I have a discord account also willing to use Zoom

Game System Preferred: DnD 5e i have never played Path Finder but willing to learn also the older versions of DnD as well.
    Game System Experience: Currently DMing a home brew on Sundays on Fantasy Grounds but I miss playing. I have been playing since DnD Advanced but weekly in the last year.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: New-ish to Fantasy Grounds but have watched LOTS of tutorials and DMing my own has taught me A LOT
    Character Type Preferred: Typically Melee class but before COVID is started playing casters and really liked it. I'm not a very good heal centric class though
    About me: I like a good mix of Role play and combat, joking around a bit out of game is fine as long as it doesn't slow the game to much then it can get annoying. I like to be in a group that has some idea what is going on and if a new person is being taught the ropes as we go even better!

Hi there. I'm free and would love to join in with whatever group you find. I've played a few sessions before but have yet to find a new group to be able to continue with. Please advise.

Thread Information