Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

Community Page Countdown

Soo? Anyone else noticed this little thing?

At the time of writing it is going down from 5044500 At a rate of roughly 10 / Second.

So... if this is the release clock for FG II (I am kinda thinking it might be...)

That gives 504450 Seconds left. = 8407 Minutes. = 140 Hours... OR 5,8 Days...

Here is to hoping.
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

13:37 GMT - status

Ok. Its 13:37 here in london and counter is 5052641 at that instance.
    Same calcs and it means 8421 minutes 140.35 hours or 5.847 days.

Seems about accurate.

but...

Only question is why did I get a larger start number...

Huh, I was just wondering about the little bugger myself. Unfortunately, they had the foresight to just call it "countdown", but the nr 2 on top is... well, if it *weren't* about FG2, i'd say it was downright cruel

Ugh, and to think I just gotten my hands on it yesterday.

Very exciting!
    It's not just on the community page, but the main page as well.
    My counter says ~5,200,000.

I am cominging up with a different counter number then the rest of you have. I am in Memphis TN, US. Assuming I did my math correct, and this is the release countdown (fingers crossed) then it would me a Monday, April 23 release.... It that what the rest of you are getting?

TIming

Quote Originally Posted by Nokameeno
    I am cominging up with a different counter number then the rest of you have. I am in Memphis TN, US. Assuming I did my math correct, and this is the release countdown (fingers crossed) then it would me a Monday, April 23 release.... It that what the rest of you are getting?

It actually is. and around 9 in the morning...

The source code for the page doesn't say much but the logo behind the counter is the same logo on the desktop of FG 2.0 beta.

So I am pretty sure this is when FG 2 will be released, whether as a final version or an "open" beta isn't really known but in both cases it would still be available to everyone.

I was trying to remember where I had seen that logo... I have seen it elsewhere as well but I think that is a good theory! {crosses fingers looks at his counter, does some calculating.}

I too come up with April 23rd.....
    All things in life are questions of balance/or timing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nokameeno
    That's what I am getting

Thread Information