STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Feature Requests:

With everything that's included in the character sheet, it truly does make the game easier to play:

Hunger is perfectly represented, keeping it right up front for players to see and react to. Adding hunger dice with every rouse check failure keeps the game flowing and keeps players aware of it.

Spending will power to re-roll black dice only. This is definitely a unique and important aspect of the game. Turning failure into success makes players feel awesome. When that failure still happens it emphasizes just how hard they tried.

Custom dice pools, keep the game interesting for everyone, as it proves there are multiple ways of doing anything.

1) Humanity and stains. The loss of humanity has tangible in game effects, and is an important part of the overall story. Can we get a remorse roll to remove stains?

2) Coteries are becoming more important, with the whole strength in numbers, among newly embraced kindred. Can we get a Coterie tab on the Party sheet?

3) Effects, though not used by everyone, would be a nice way of making specific things harder or easier for a character, instead of trying to remember to add or subtract at every roll. Like the beautiful/stunning backgrounds adding to social rolls. Or herd adding to your predator pool for feeding.

Food for thought, and thanks for all the hard work.

I'd like to second the Coteries tab or maybe a Relationship Map.

I would love a coteries tab or making it part of the party sheet.

It would also be nice to have a Haven/Domain tab or Sheet; One for merits and flaws specific to Haven/Domain and one that is in the party sheet. (Haven/Domain flaws are currently scattered in backgrounds/merits/flaws/loresheets but even if there was a tab there that said Domain or Haven would be nice.

Thank you for the hard work.

The coteries tab/relationship map has been requested from the start.
    It is always good to try again and to put voice to it

I'd love those features too, it would sure add to the gameplay experience, but it's a bit disappointing to notice it was asked roughly two years ago with no answers...

Blog Entries
    I really need a flat black background instead of the visual problem inducing lines the base them has.
    Ultimiate License — You can join our games with any version of Fantasy Grounds, including Demo or Lite.

Quote Originally Posted by Naurthoron View Post
    The coteries tab/relationship map has been requested from the start.
    It is always good to try again and to put voice to it
    Greetings,

Can you give me a heads up on exactly what's needed, where to read and so on? Then I'll have a look and see what's needed, and I might be able to send what's needed to SW to add it in.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Coterie creation on pages 195-199 of the VTM Corebook.
    Type of Coterie (examples on pgs 197-199 core)
    Domain: up to 5 dots
    Chasse: up to 5 dots
    Lien: up to 5 dots
    Portillon: up to 5 dots
    Coterie Backgrounds and Flaws: Every member of the coterie benefits from the Coterie Backgrounds and adds or subtracts from their dice pools as appropriate.

Relationship map pages 142-144 VTM Corebook. Need a place to list characters/images and their relationship to each other. Example on pg 142 corebook. Using the relationship map on pgs 338, 339 of corebook

Ideally, all players and the ST would be able to add and change information in both the coterie section and the relationship map.

Thank you MBM.

Fear Grounds

You also have coterie merits in the Companion that are missing.

Thread Information