FG Spreadshirt Swag

Yggdrasil screenshots

Two nice views from an Yggdrasil game hosted by Valarian:

Sailing north to consult an Ice Witch about ominous omens:

...and meeting her in her cave:

Attached Images Attached Images

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

I like the theme you are using with the content that you are displaying. Gives me an ancient Greek / Roman feel. Where did you get that map?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCosmicHand View Post
    I like the theme you are using with the content that you are displaying. Gives me an ancient Greek / Roman feel. Where did you get that map?
    Thanks, all credit is due to Valarian—his ruleset and design. Also of interest is the character sheet with the proper list of skills, dice rolls, and mechanics support.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCosmicHand View Post
    The map is the Scandia map from the Yggdrasill game (7'eme Cercle).
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

We played again last weekend, so here's another nice screen shot--

Primitive warriors beset the knorr to prevent its launch from the beach. A fight ensues, yet there's no chance for the poor fur-wearing devils in the face of Thorgrim's beserker attacks. And then there's the mystic spear we retrieved from the glacier where the Lady of Ice lives, or at least from a dream about it... it seemed so real, and the spear is real:

[/QUOTE]

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

The ship was concealed by fog (Hild's work) and followed the pirate ship. They eventually force the merchant ship onto the beach and both crews jump out to fight it out. Osvif steers the ship, having got the nod from the company, to follow them and beaches the ship. The crew jumps ashore to help the embattled merchant crew, evening the odds.

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Thread Information