DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Busy Weekend.....Removing PC's from Combat Tracker

Will be running my first game session this weekend but will probably still need some help...lol

How do I remove the PC's from the combat tracker once combat is finished or do I leave them on there for the next encounter? I found the button to remove the non-allies from the tracker but can not found a way to remove the PC's from the CT.

Thanks!

Generally you never need to remove a PC from the Combat Tracker. If you do then right click and select delete.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Okay, I found it.....but primarily leave them on the CT during the entire game session so you don't have to keep adding them....

Quote Originally Posted by TXCBoy36 View Post
    Okay, I found it.....but primarily leave them on the CT during the entire game session so you don't have to keep adding them....
    Not just for the entire session but for the entire campaign. Removing a player will also remove effects and all sorts of other things - so once a PC is on the CT leave it there until that PC dies or there is some other reason to remove them.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    PC will often have effects for racial and class abilities that are (semi) permanent. Therefore you don't want to remove them or they will have to re-apply them.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

This made me realize it would be so cool if a PC could be marked "Inactive" and the combat tracker would grey their entry out, skip it, always keep it at the bottom of the initiative order, etc.

And yes, I know I could make a suggestion. Maybe some day when Unity is stable I'll consider it...
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

This made me realize it would be so cool if a PC could be marked "Inactive" and the combat tracker would grey their entry out, skip it, always keep it at the bottom of the initiative order, etc.
    You can clear the initiative on that PC which will move them to the bottom of the combat tracker. Then you can change them to something other than friendly and set them as not visible. If you have the skip hidden actor option turned on, it will also skip them in turn rotation..

When ready to use the PC again, reverse all of those steps.

Yeah. What you describe is very close. But not quite the same because I don't like skipping invisible actors (I forget their actions when I do that).

But your point about changing a PC's faction and turning them invisible is interesting. That never occurred to me. Might be useful at some point!
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Thread Information