DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I'd really REALLY love to be able to change the LOS obscured colour form grey to black, even if it means somehow changing/pasting in a black layer to the image or something? The grey is really not immersive or aesthetically pleasing for my players.

Cheers,

Simon

Technically, it's actually transparent; and that's the image window background color that was always defined for the ruleset for images. (i.e. gray) It can be overriden with an extension in the short term; and we'll think about what the long term behavior should be.

Regards,
    JPG

After poking around I found the file that needs to be changed to make a black background for LOS.

graphics/frames/imagebox.png

I changed this image in the Theme I use. I have attached the Theme with black imagebox included as well as the black imagebox.png. I have not seen it mess with any other window panels but have not tested extensively. Will know better next game session.

Theme_Simple_Dark_101_KJ.ext
    imagebox.png

Hi Kevin. I just tried it and Wow! that's sooooo much better! Thanks for doing this. I'm loving your theme as well, really clear and easy on the eyes, and the 'cast', 'damage' and 'effects' icons on the action page really pop! I think my players will be very pleased.

Your welcome :-)

I modified the Simple_Dark theme based on my players comments. I like the simple_dark look, but some buttons need color as you say to make them pop.

Hopefully changing the imagebox.png wont effect anything else adversely.

Hi Kevin,

would it be possible to just copy and paste the relevant text from your theme to the Simple Brown theme to get the same Action Tab icons for 'cast', 'damage', 'heal' etc.? And, if so, could you let me know which are the relevant bits? Thanks loads!

Cheers,

Simon

Unzip the .ext file of the themes you want to edit.

The images are found here "graphics\fgpro_graphics"

Copy the images you want replacing the ones in your simple_brown extension.

Rezip it and change the .zip to .ext.

That's great! Thanks for that, I shall have a play around later!

Can someone comment why my LOS is transparent? I tried the extension posted above but nothing. Still transparent for players.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SanctifiedDevil View Post
    Can someone comment why my LOS is transparent? I tried the extension posted above but nothing. Still transparent for players.
    Based on user feedback the image clear color when LOS is active is black, not transparent. This thread and the extension are out-of-date. Can you please post your issue in a new thread with supporting details: screenshot of issues, platform, ruleset and extensions? Thanks.

Thread Information