STAR TREK 2d20

FGU - Entry / Database problem

Hello,

Currently I'm using FGU and MoreCore. I'm preparing a campaign and entering a lot of data to define the world (Forgotten Realms).

Suddenly I had a recurring crash of the FGU most probably due the database and the input I tried to insert into a field (any field).

Here is the text :
    La Reine des Profondeurs est une maîtresse sévère, la plupart du temps insensible aux appels de ses adorateurs mortels à la miséricorde quand une de ses tempêtes fouette les mers de Toril dans une folie meurtrière. Pourtant, rares sont les âmes qui montent à bord d'un navire et ne lui murmurent pas au moins un appel rapide dans l'espoir que ses miséricordes aléatoires tombent sur ​​leur chemin. Ses servants s'appuient sur les aumônes épars de marins terrifiés pour survivre, prêchant la majesté de l'océan et le désespoir inhérent à toute personne qui ose prendre la mer.

I continued to enter other data and it worked normally.

Here are my questions :
    - Is there something in the text that makes the the FGU crash?
    - Is there a limit on the database amount of data?

Regards
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Welcome Engelmann

Im guessing its going to be one of the non-English characters or a combination of them.
    I tried your text in FGU in 5E and in MoreCore and couldnt replicate it.
    But there are probably many other variables between our computers such as teh OS language etc.

Weird.
    I hope it won't recur to often.
    Thanks.

Blog Entries
    From the screenshot, it looks this error is occurring with the World Builder extension. Can you list the extensions you are using? Is this reproducible, or does it only happen intermittently?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pindercarl View Post
    From the screenshot, it looks this error is occurring with the World Builder extension. Can you list the extensions you are using? Is this reproducible, or does it only happen intermittently?
    Close but not technically correct as World Builder is part of MoreCore
    I tested it on FGU with 5E entering the data in a Story (eg FT field)
    and also on FGU with MoreCore entering the data in World Builder.
    WB contains numerous FT fields and I was pasting it to various fields.
    I had the issues where the FT fields dont stay anchored within the parent window/frame but I couldnt replicate the crash unfortunately.

Thread Information