5E Character Create Playlist

Module / Product reviews

I haven't exactly found anyhting like this, and as it is rather not a FGU feature I didn't create a idea informer suggestion.

What I'd really like to see is a possibility to review the Fantasy Grounds store products, either in the store itself or maybe in the forum. I think this could be great feedback for whoever converted/created the module and give some more info for potentially buyers.
    A problem I see is, that review could review the source material and not the Fantasy Grounds implementation. This would need to be very clear.

EDIT: Maybe even for things coming/integrating with the forge? #fingers crossed

I agree. This may also help give a more direct avenue to give feedback to producers about small issues/typos/mistakes in modules on the store. In the few times I have found mistakes in modules, I never know the right place to report it.

I agree. A review feature/system would be very useful both to the perspective customer and the person(s) who worked on the conversion or (in the case of maps for instance) created the work.

I would say specific questions on the review "form" should clarify like "please rate the quality of this conversion" another field should state something like "please rate the quality of this products content"..

Or some other wording so like the op said people dont rate a wotc adventure conversion low because that person just didnt like the adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudin View Post
    This may also help give a more direct avenue to give feedback to producers about small issues/typos/mistakes in modules on the store. In the few times I have found mistakes in modules, I never know the right place to report it.
    In general, there is a "sticky" thread at the top of the sub-forum for a specific ruleset where issues can be reported with the DLC for that ruleset. That's the proper place to give feedback on errors and issues with products. You don't need to wait for a review system to post feedback on products.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information