FG Spreadshirt Swag

License Key Conflict

I encountered this like 3 weeks ago the first time (Been playing with the GM many times before without trouble).

I ended up reinstalling FGU from scratch and it worked last week, but now when I try to join todays game I have the same issue again.

The License key conflict is probably just because I was still logged into the game.

However, I added my network.log and console.log if that somehow helps.

/Niklas
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Khuul; June 3rd, 2020 at 20:37. Reason: Added/Changed info

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Khuul View Post
    The License key conflict is probably just because I was still logged into the game.
    What does this mean? Does it mean you lost connection to the GM and then tried to reconnect and got the error? If so, the GM needs to "Kick" you from the game or you need to wait for the timeout before you try to re-join.

If not, please give us the steps you go through that reproduce this issue.

Edit: And Welcome!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Sorry, that means that I got that conflict after I tried to join the campaign and failed and then I tried joining again and got that license conflict.

So, the main problem was the first failed attempt that managed to log me into the server but I never joined on my side.
    I got the "Acquiring file list" and after awhile it disappeared and the client never loaded.

The console and network logs when that happened is attached to my first post.

Thread Information