5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Saturday new pisian campaign looking for players

PM me if you want the spot. The party has a fighter, wizard and monk; and as such could really use some stealth and diplomacy (e.g. rogue or bard).

www.pisian.com

The party is running out of an enormous port city named Deepwater. Deepwater was founded over 500 years ago when Lomar of the Pisian empire discovered New Pisian. As the local guilds grew more wealth and the Empire's golden age wanned, a series of mini-revolutions occurred against the empire and the royal families to turn New Pisian into more of an independent city-state than an extension of the Empire.

Now, there is a continued struggle for control over the massive city. On the one hand, you have a strengthening alliance between the royal family, the Brother's thieves guild and the Leven church. On the other hand, you have the combined force of some very wealthy guilds including the Salters and the Donkey-Elephant Guild. Thrown into this mix, a nearby city of mercenaries and scoundrels spreads its tentacles to manipulate Deepwater for its own benefit. All of this against a backdrop of wicked races in the west eager to see all the human cities falter and show weakness.

Now the PCs will have to choose whether to take sides in the struggle, or just profit of the chaos. There are also opportunities for the PCs to explore the countryside to find treasure and uncover ancient secrets from before Empire colonized this land.
    Last edited by longarms; April 12th, 2007 at 19:35.

Bump - spot still open. Party prefers a rogue or bard. I show preference to people who have been active in this community for a while.

I noticed that in my previous post, I never mentioned that New Pisian suffered an apocolpyse before the humans found it. Website updated to include a world timeline that gives a pretty good overview of the history. See more on the website: www.pisian.com

Can i join? i must choose a character or make a new one?
    Thanks
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Do you still have a seat open

I would like to join if you still have room at the table. Also What time/day do y'all play?

BigGreen - game is noon pacific every other saturday. Sent you a PM

Would like to try it.

Hi, I would like to give this a try, can be a regular player. I was hoping to play a dwarf cleric.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. ~Yoda

Frogman - I'll restart this campaign again soon, but it isn't going to be D&D, its going to be savage world. Check out this "player's handbook" and see if you want to try savage worlds.

https://www.peginc.com/Games/Savage%...TestDrive4.pdf

So will it be set in the same type of fantasy setting? Or something else entirely?

Same setting. Probably the same day and time, too.

Cool

Ok, cool. I can definitely make it then.

Thread Information