FG Spreadshirt Swag

Adding New List Item But Want To Use Effects

Greetings,

I have added a new type of list item to the character sheet - powerups.

This lists all the powerups that a character has and they are constant on the character until used up or replaced.

How can I convert this from being a simple list to one that accepts the effects notation to change, for example, an ability by +2 etc.
    Thanks In Advance,
    D

For what ruleset?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    For what ruleset?
    Currently I am working with Savage Worlds, however I was assuming this was a common thing amongst any ruleset based on CoreRPG.

If specific can you point me in the correct direction.
    Thanks In Advance,
    D

I don't know the SW ruleset very well, but I don't think you can add effects into items even in that ruleset. (SW isn't based on CoreRPG as far as I know).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I don't know the SW ruleset very well, but I don't think you can add effects into items even in that ruleset. (SW isn't based on CoreRPG as far as I know).
    Yes it is based on CoreRPG, and you can add effects to almost anything in the ruleset - so I was wondering how it is done so I can enable my own list type.

I can already create equipment and Edges etc to apply effects, but I want to allow a new database type to be able to do so as well.
    Thanks In Advance,
    D

Thread Information