FG Spreadshirt Swag

Dice icon size & chat log parameters to accomodate high-res dice

We work on rulesets and aim to use the original custom dice in the chat output. We have the vector files and can create whatever icon is necessary. Unfortunately in my tests it seems the size of 25px by 25px is the max dice icon size that the chatbox can render without having overlaps and other alignment problems.

I am not sure which file and script to edit (if any). Is there a way to accommodate higher res-dice in supported by CoreRPG manner?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

It's best to provide pictures or specific examples via extension. With those, I can look into it easily. Without those, I'm basically guessing by looking at code.

From a quick look, it appears that the code assumes that all die icons are the same size, and resizes off the first one. Are all your die icons the same size?

Regards,
    JPG

All dice icons are the same size and the FG does not downscale or adjust the reporting field, it assumes teh same size of 25px per side. For example I made test with different 50px icons and they are shown in very inappropriate way, i have to type two lines just to show the second row.

Not sure which part I should modify and make explicit edit in the layered ruleset. 25px is just not enough to have nice details. Going to 30px glues icons together and again breaks the layout.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thread Information