Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre

Great first FGU Experience

I just ran a group of brand new players (new to FG and new to role-playing!) through their first session in the Lost Mines of Phandelver. They killed goblins, investigated a cave, got pretty beaten up, began bonding as a party, and (I think) had a great time. I was a little nervous about the stability of the platform, but I shouldn't have been! Once everyone connected (it took a couple people a couple tries) the platform worked flawlessly. Fantastic work to the Fantasy Grounds team! it's a DM's dream.

Now somebody point me to a great Old School Essentials ruleset so I can get my regular group on Fantasy Grounds!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lukemm View Post
    I just ran a group of brand new players (new to FG and new to role-playing!) through their first session in the Lost Mines of Phandelver. They killed goblins, investigated a cave, got pretty beaten up, began bonding as a party, and (I think) had a great time. I was a little nervous about the stability of the platform, but I shouldn't have been! Once everyone connected (it took a couple people a couple tries) the platform worked flawlessly. Fantastic work to the Fantasy Grounds team! it's a DM's dream.

Now somebody point me to a great Old School Essentials ruleset so I can get my regular group on Fantasy Grounds!
    The 2E ruleset is an excellent ruleset.

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

2e you say. I’m going to check it out. Thanks!

This mirrors my experience with both Pathfinder 2E and Starfinder. Even starship combat is fun!

Thread Information