DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Adding Portrait to Character Sheet using Mac

I have tried everything I can think of to add my own image to my character sheet. I have put the jpg into the portrait folder and I can see it when I double click the portrait box and open the folder but then if I select it it just opens up Preview. Dragging the jpg into the portrait box doesn't work either. I have no idea what I am doing wrong.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums.

FGC or FGU?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    MOD: Moved to FGU forum. Someone who frequents here should be able to help.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Don’t open the folder, instead when you click on the portrait in the character sheet, click on the bag titled “Data" and then you should see the portrait you added in Fantasy Grounds. If you open the folder you are out of FG and just using Finder to view the file. You have to stay in FG. Hope that helps

Thanks. I can see my picture in the bag but it doesn't let me do anything with it. Should I be able to select or drag and drop? If click and drag the picture it drags the entire window around.

I usually just double-click on the portrait, it then appears on my character sheet. Just moved a new picture into the portraits folder and tried it then, worked fine.

Only other thing I can think is the image file is massive. FG doesnt like big image files
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Blog Entries
    Portraits should be square and no more than 200 x 200 pixels. In most rulesets FG will resize them to about 100 x 100 or some such.

Can I add additional graphics to a character sheet? I have the portrait and the token set, but I'd like to add additional graphics - picture of her as a child, picture of her time in the military, picture of her magical weapon, picture of her defeating the ogre mage.
    In NPCs I can add pictures in the Other tab. Is there a place with the same functionality for Characters?

Thread Information