DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Some bugs found using FGU while running campaign

This is not a question, just a list of some of the bugs and issues noted during a 6 day (fri/sat for 3 weeks) campaign.

Campaign The Sunless Citadel
    Host machine : iMac Catalina 10.15.5. : 3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 : Mac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)

First off. About 1.5 weeks ago, unable to update FGU via launch page. I have to update via the Updater Engine. Not sure if this is what is meant to be.

Now onto bugs.

Dark Elf (Drow) Gloom Stalker Ranger. Once hit 5th level the game did not increase the 1st level spell slots. Did not add the 2nd level spell slots. DID add 3rd level spell slots, which the character was not high enough to have yet.

Dark Elf (Drow) Gloom Stalker Ranger. No Darkness spell added at level 5. (had to add). Faerie fire was added at 3rd, but not Dancing Lights cantrip at 1st. So, not sure if this is really a bug or not.

Dark Elf (Drow) Gloom Stalker Ranger. Rope trick not added at 5th level. But Disguise Self was added auto at 3rd.

Dark Elf (Drow) Gloom Stalker Ranger. When DM distributed 300 GP to Ranger and other Character (Aasimar Monk) game gave Monk 150 GP, then gave the Drow Ranger 150 GP then REMOVED the over 550 GP the Ranger already had in bag before receiving the 150 GP reward. So instead of have over 700 GP as they should have, they had a total of 150 GP.

Now a couple of suggestions:

Make doors lockable! Ugh. Players run ahead and pop open a door that is supposed to be lock before DM can say anything about, you rattle the handle, or that door is locked, or You're a@# is not getting into that door unless you have skillzzz.

Could you add the ability to highlight words in the 'story pages'? I don't like just reading word for word of what is written down in the campaign, so I normally highlight key words in the paragraphs and then when players run into another room, I just pull from those highlighted words the image I need in my mind then I ad lib and provide a much more colorful ( AND FASTER!) description of the room.

More to come from next test run.

Salcha

Quote Originally Posted by Salcha View Post
    Make doors lockable! Ugh. Players run ahead and pop open a door that is supposed to be lock before DM can say anything about, you rattle the handle, or that door is locked, or You're a@# is not getting into that door unless you have skillzzz.
    Shift+click a door to lock it.

Quote Originally Posted by lavoiejh View Post
    Shift+click a door to lock it.
    Thanks!

For the Updater issue, i've seen this a couple of times and reinstalling FGU (from a fresh download) seems to fix this one.

For the updater issue, make sure the shortcut you're using has this... "C:\Program Files\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds" .... In the "Start In' field in the short cut properties. This fixed my issue.
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

Thread Information