DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: MGT2 v1.1.3

Can't drag any spec ammo type on ty my Travellers weapons. Get "not available for this weapon" for every combo

Exampel:
    Ammunition type `Armour Piercing` not available for this weapon `Advanced Combat Rifle`

FGU

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    I like the idea of TL15/16 Shimmersuits. Those that mirror the Predator, so they're not 100% invisible as they bend light around them to give the impression, or have armour coated in tiny leds that mirror behind etc. The latest Ghost in the Shell SAC 2049 has something similar. They also have the failing that they can be picked up on certain visual wavebands that Robots can 'see' in.
    Reminds me of my Cyberpunk campaign some 30 years ago - the group ran up against an elite corporate assassin who over a number of encounters became their nemesis, incidentally known on the street as 'Ghost'. No one had ever seen him, just the frozen look of horror on the face of his victims.

He had a smart suit wired to his body. It picked up movement and imagery behind him and projected it onto a multifaceted crystal array which encased his entire body. The smart link also meant that he sensed what the suit was reading all around him, achieving almost an esp like ability, making him impossible to sneak up on and able to aim without looking.

They eventually caught him and found out he had paid a high price for the advantages of this technology.

The suit was grafted to his skin and the sensory apparatus to his central nervous system. Beneath the suit he was ghoul like, with necrotic festering skin requiring an automated application of drugs to stave off infection, sustain his body and dampen the pain. This contributed to dissolving the person he had formerly been, creating a creature able to function without hesitation or remorse on the instruction of his masters.

He existed without feeling or connection to his former self, he became a ghost...
    Last edited by rcruk; August 8th, 2020 at 18:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Boldtaar View Post
    Can't drag any spec ammo type on ty my Travellers weapons. Get "not available for this weapon" for every combo

Exampel:
    Ammunition type `Armour Piercing` not available for this weapon `Advanced Combat Rifle`

FGU
    Hey Boldtaar,

That looks like a bug, possibly around the Central Supply Data.

I'll get this addressed this week for you, as 1.1.4 is almost ready.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by rcruk View Post
    Reminds me of my Cyberpunk campaign some 30 years ago - the group ran up against an elite corporate assassin who over a number of encounters became their nemesis, incidentally known on the street as 'Ghost'. No one had ever seen him, just the frozen look of horror on the face of his victims.

He had a smart suit wired to his body. It picked up movement and imagery behind him and projected it onto a multifaceted crystal array which encased his entire body. The smart link also meant that he sensed what the suit was reading all around him, achieving almost an esp like ability, making him impossible to sneak up on and able to aim without looking.

They eventually caught him and found out he had paid a high price for the advantages of this technology.

The suit was grafted to his skin and the sensory apparatus to his central nervous system. Beneath the suit he was ghoul like, with necrotic festering skin requiring an automated application of drugs to stave off infection, sustain his body and dampen the pain. This contributed to dissolving the person he had formerly been, creating a creature able to function without hesitation or remorse on the instruction of his masters.

He existed without feeling or connection to his former self, he became a ghost...
    GitS is perhaps my all-time favourite 'thing' when it comes to Sci-Fi. I cannot wait for the 4k version of the original 90's film to be released. With a capable sound system it's just going to blow my mind, very much like Blade Runner 2049 did.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thread Information