Joshua Stream Pre
Page 16 of 17 First ... 614151617 Last
  1. #151
    That was it, my players love to play with Archetypes, this fighter is using the Drill Sargent archetype.
    I made a quick change on the line above to include the name he used "Fighter (Drill Sargent)" and voila! working!
    Just got to remember when my guys start creating fighters with different archetypes lol
    Thank you bmos!

  2. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by jesuita View Post
    That was it, my players love to play with Archetypes, this fighter is using the Drill Sargent archetype.
    I made a quick change on the line above to include the name he used "Fighter (Drill Sargent)" and voila! working!
    Just got to remember when my guys start creating fighters with different archetypes lol
    Thank you bmos!
    Glad to hear it!
    Or just put Archetypes where they are 'supposed' to go (in Class Features of Abilities tab)
    bmos' pathfinder 1e extensions
    he/him | Discord Tag: wil.thieme#3396

  3. #153
    Howdy,

    Just wanted to say I *love* your extensions. One question, for the Total Encumbrance extension, I used to use the 1st coin column to keep track of the coins actually on the character, and the 2nd column for the coins they have but are not on their person (i.e. in the bank or in their room, not adding to encumbrance). With v3.0 of this extension, is there a way to keep track of the coins physically on the character and coins the character has stashed?

    Thanks!

    Scott

  4. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by ssostac1 View Post
    Howdy,

    Just wanted to say I *love* your extensions. One question, for the Total Encumbrance extension, I used to use the 1st coin column to keep track of the coins actually on the character, and the 2nd column for the coins they have but are not on their person (i.e. in the bank or in their room, not adding to encumbrance). With v3.0 of this extension, is there a way to keep track of the coins physically on the character and coins the character has stashed?

    Thanks!

    Scott
    Hi Scott,
    So glad you're liking the extensions. There is not a way to divide coins between two locations anymore, but there is a way to negate coin weight for specific characters (which is what I saw people using that feature for).
    You can read about this feature in the version 3.0 release notes. If you are keeping coins in a bank or something where you actually want to track them separately, the best approach right now would be to use the Treasure box's notes field. If this is the case, please let me know (I had tried to ask around when making that change, but I didn't wait very long before axing it).
    bmos' pathfinder 1e extensions
    he/him | Discord Tag: wil.thieme#3396

  5. #155
    Ok no worries, I can definitely use the notes field. I was just wondering if I was missing anything.

    Thanks!

  6. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by ssostac1 View Post
    Ok no worries, I can definitely use the notes field. I was just wondering if I was missing anything.

    Thanks!
    You might also consider making a 'bank account' parcel for the player.
    Probably easier than using the notes field.
    bmos' pathfinder 1e extensions
    he/him | Discord Tag: wil.thieme#3396

  7. #157
    oh good idea, never thought of that!

  8. #158
    Total Encumbrance v3.3 now supports bags, pouches, backpacks, and quivers.
    Items nested under these containers have their weights tallied into fields in the container's item page and a chat message will be posted if this total contents weight exceeds the capacity weight entered.

    What other container names should I be checking for? Sack? Box? Case?

    Show of hands regarding volume+size calculation also?
    This would require entering dimensions for all items and container volume and interior dimensions.
    Last edited by bmos; November 26th, 2020 at 15:42.
    bmos' pathfinder 1e extensions
    he/him | Discord Tag: wil.thieme#3396

  9. #159
    I'm down for volume

  10. #160
    Kelrugem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland, and Lyon, France
    Posts
    2,524
    Yes, please volume, but with normal (=metric) units (in case you make a module for these)!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre

Log in

Log in