STAR TREK 2d20

DM LFP for Homebrew Monster Hunt/Survival game

As you enter the village of Albior, little more than a cluster of wood-and-thatch buildings on stilts among the jungle, you notice a scroll nailed to The Boards outside the chief's hut. It reads:

"Heroes Wanted: Adventurers, Hunters and Survivalists inquire within.

Able-bodied persons wanted to hunt/track jungle monsters.
    Bounties to be paid upon delivery."

Hey everybody, I am looking for a group of 4-6 players to fill out a party for a homebrew campaign world I have been developing. I would particularly encourage players interested in an RP-heavy game with few NPCs (making things very hero/character driven). A few notes about the campaign:

- standard, canon D&D 5e except where noted below
    - low population game world. While ruins of major cities may exist to be found, most people are still living tribally
    - the game is set in a tropical jungle environment where roads are just a dream and the environment itself is often a threat
    - will be playtesting https://growupandgame.com/dungeons-a...rafting-rules/

And regarding the kind of game I'd like to get going:

- an open-world, sandbox environment (provided by me) with character-driven, episodic plot-lines (provided by you)
    - a game with short adventures designed to run in only a couple of sessions, to allow for RL or absent players without dislodging the above plots
    - a game with a session 0 so we can have some discussion about what we want to play, not about what I have decided to write.

And finally, about me. I've been playing D&D in one form or another for ~30 years and have been the forever DM for most of them; I like it though. I usually prefer to play between 02:00 to 06:00 GMT (I am GMT -4) weeknights not Thursday; I would like to shoot for Tuesday night and play once a week, but could be open to changes if the group wants to talk about it. I have a Fantasy Grounds Classic Ultimate license, so please feel free to join

Voice provided by Discord.

sent PM, very interested in this game. Thank you.
    Full License owner
    Destroyer of Bacon
    The thin line between genius and insanity is dotted.

I am interested in playing, depending on which day of the week. Will send private.

Sounds great, and definitely interested as well. Will send a PM.

Pretty interested, I've sent/will send a pm

Thread Information