DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Pasted Token in Asset Folder Unable To read

Hi guys,

Since a few updates ago, the tokens I make with Tokentool and place in
    -Smitework-->Token Folder
    or
    -Smitework --> Campaign --> Token Folder, will not show up in FGU anymore.

Also some of the tokens that I could view before, were no long visible in FGU though still present in the token folder.

My work around, was to change the token name, in the folder where I added the tokens, then I would mouse click in my token assets in FGU, it would trigger an error, unable to read token file. Some of the tokens would then appear in my assets folder.

My tokens are around 130kb, PNG, 72 pixel/inch, 3,56 width, 3,56 heigh inches.
    I have tried decreasing the token size to half that size with no success.
    I have added one of my tokens as an attachment, that was not detected in FGU.

Also not all the spell tokens from DMSguild. https://www.dmsguild.com/product/195...e-Spell-Tokens, will not load all the tokens that are present in the MOD.

I am running FGU on a MAC and have the latest update (V.4.0.0 - 2020-05-21).
    I also tried deactivating all my extension, but this did not solve the issue.

Many thanks for your assistance!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by vaughnlannister; May 31st, 2020 at 22:31.

Your image doesn’t look like a .png file since it should have a transparent boundary outside of the ring. But I’m no graphics expert.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hi, I just checked and can confirm that its PNG kind. What also puzzles me that some of the tokens that I create using tokentools do show up in assets in FGU. I use the same settings to create and save tokens in PNG, only the image used per token differs.
    Last edited by vaughnlannister; June 1st, 2020 at 00:23.

Hi, I tried to check if my campaign was corrupt, made a new campaign, but the missing token still did not show up in my assets.
    I also tried putting the token in the image folder, but then again the token was not visible in images.

Would anyone have suggestion for what I could try to fix this? I have made a lot of tokens and it's very disappointing that I can't import them into the game.
    Last edited by vaughnlannister; June 2nd, 2020 at 11:35.

Quote Originally Posted by vaughnlannister View Post
    Also not all the spell tokens from DMSguild. https://www.dmsguild.com/product/195...e-Spell-Tokens, will not load all the tokens that are present in the MOD.
    The token window will only display a set number of tokens (50 per page). If you don't see tokens, look for the small ">" (next) arrow in the bottom right to take you to the next screen of tokens.

There's 72 tokens in that mod, so you won't see all of them on the same token page.

Which makes me think your other issue is related to this too...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That was it, thanks so much @Trenloe!!!!

Thread Information