STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: Screen updates?

Screen updates?

Will there be any method for a player to refresh their screen during play? Currently, if the player accidentally closes the shared map, the GM has to unshare and then reshare the map. While not a huge deal, it is most annoying.

Shared maps are located in the players Image|Map banner/button. Have them look for the name of the map and select it.

Tip: Drag the information icon on the image to the bottom hotbar for easy access.

Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Figment16 View Post
    Will there be any method for a player to refresh their screen during play? Currently, if the player accidentally closes the shared map, the GM has to unshare and then reshare the map. While not a huge deal, it is most annoying.
    Additionally, if the player opens their character sheet and double clicks on their token (top right of the main tab), it will open whatever map they are currently on and center their view on their token!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrossbar View Post
    Additionally, if the player opens their character sheet and double clicks on their token (top right of the main tab), it will open whatever map they are currently on and center their view on their token!
    Or double click on their token on the Combat Tracker.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Or double click on their token on the Combat Tracker.
    I can do that as a GM, but my players have not been able to get that to work for them!

Thread Information