DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    Will export this NPC as a PC, because she is with the group, should fix this problem I hope. I made a new NPC in a blank PFRPG adventure, exported and opened module. Same thing happened. Thanks for the help.
    that is very strange Hope it will work out, when that image is open source then I could try it, too

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    One "png" token disappears from the combat tracker, it is always the same NPC. Shyrg.

I deleted the NPC fro the combat tracker, re-applied token.

Attachment 36302

Logged out, and logged back in.

Attachment 36303

Stumped, Thanks.
    A couple of things:
    - the screenshot showing the token has the NPC unidentified and showing a name without square brackets.
    - the screenshot that doesn’t have the token shows the NPC identified and with square brackets in the name.

Try removing the square brackets from the name and the re-apply the token.

If this doesn’t work, rename the token filename - make sure there are no double spaces or non-standard characters in the filename. Even if there aren’t, make sure you rename the token filename to something different and try again.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    A couple of things:
    - the screenshot showing the token has the NPC unidentified and showing a name without square brackets.
    - the screenshot that doesn’t have the token shows the NPC identified and with square brackets in the name.

Try removing the square brackets from the name and the re-apply the token.

If this doesn’t work, rename the token filename - make sure there are no double spaces or non-standard characters in the filename. Even if there aren’t, make sure you rename the token filename to something different and try again.
    Renaming the filename did the trick! Thank you Trenloe!

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Thread Information