DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 48 of 67 First ... 38464748495058 ... Last
    Thank you so much for the quick fix! I love this extension so I'm glad to have it working again.

Hi all,

I am still getting an error when I am creating a character using the character wizard.
    [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_hp.lua"]:418: bad argument #1 to 'getn' (table expected, got nil)

Removing the extension does resolve the issue.
    Thanks.

Oddly enough on my action tab it adds every thing there with each level up. PC has the Lucky feat. It was in there three times when I took it up to level 3.

So rather than using the Character Wizard I tried building a PC manually. I got the error when I added the class Artificer from TCoE. Adding race and background did not trigger it.

I had to remove this extension. It seems to break the combat tracker. Anytime a damage roll is done against a NPC I get the following error and it doesn't apply the damage to the NPC:

[ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_action_damage.lua"]:1022: bad argument #1 to 'match' (string expected, got nil)

I did test this in a new campaign with only this extension enabled to make sure it wasn't a conflict with another extension I am using and I get the same error.
    Last edited by Aedus Amaterasu; July 25th, 2022 at 06:19.
    Ultimate License Holder: Anyone can join my games, you only need the Demo.
    Timezone: US Eastern Standard Time (-4 UTC)
    Currently Running: 5E [D&D] - Homebrew - Saturday Nights, 6pm-10pm Central

I am always looking for a group to join PM me

The Alari Adventure's Guild come JOIN(Discord) us

My Forge Profile:Check out what I have.

Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post
    Okay this RC is working with all the drag/drop and targeted rolls I tried. You should delete the one from the forge and add the one from here to your extensions folder. You should see the version listed as v2.3.6-rc when you load into FG.

https://github.com/eryon/Constitutio.../tag/v2.3.6-rc

Once MeAndUnique verifies and accepts this change, you can remove the extension and run FGU Update to pull his approved version from the forge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedus Amaterasu View Post
    I had to remove this extension. It seems to break the combat tracker. Anytime a damage roll is done against a NPC I get the following error and it doesn't apply the damage to the NPC:

[ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_action_damage.lua"]:1022: bad argument #1 to 'match' (string expected, got nil)

I did test this in a new campaign with only this extension enabled to make sure it wasn't a conflict with another extension I am using and I get the same error.
    Link here above to fix until M&U comes back from holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Link here above to fix until M&U comes back from holiday.
    Awesome, thanks!
    Ultimate License Holder: Anyone can join my games, you only need the Demo.
    Timezone: US Eastern Standard Time (-4 UTC)
    Currently Running: 5E [D&D] - Homebrew - Saturday Nights, 6pm-10pm Central

I am always looking for a group to join PM me

The Alari Adventure's Guild come JOIN(Discord) us

My Forge Profile:Check out what I have.

This was driving me INSANE! Thank you. I kept getting an error in my game, so after the game, I did my usual strategy of "process of elimination" on my extensions: turn on half the extensions. Am I still getting an error? Turn those back on, turn off half of remaining extensions ... etc. I'd JUST about get it narrowed down ... "AH! THERE YOU ARE, you little *******! I got you now!" Only to keep getting the error. Turns out I had TWO extensions giving me errors. This one and blissful ignorance. Thanks for the posts here. It helped me. Never had two at the same time before, lmao. I appreciate the work you guys did on a fix, but I think I'll just hang easy until M&U gets to it. I'm just glad I happened to notice on the previous page a comment about blissful ignorance, and it helped me figure it out. Thank you.

I'm using version 2.3.6-rc and getting an error.
    Screenshot 2022-07-26 201549.png

It happened when I was testing a weapon attack I made on a PC that utilized the max and steal damage types within the Constitutional Amendments extension.

It occurs when Constitutional Amendments is the only extension running, so I'm pretty sure the issue is isolated to this extension.

Using 2.3.6-rc, but I'm guessing this is probably in M&U's current version on the Forge as well.

When adding the 1st level of a class to a character, it is throwing an error. In addition, no HP box shows up until you add the second level, and it is labeled as 2.
    Logs are also attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information