5E Character Create Playlist
Page 47 of 66 First ... 37454647484957 ... Last
    I am unable adjust max char hp on character sheets when this is active.
    Ultimate License Holder

Did you got into the Class & Level, then expand the class you're looking at adjusting? The HP are recorded there per level (so if they multiclassed, they'll be split betwen the classes).

That's a decent enough workaround, thanks for pointing that out.
    Ultimate License Holder

It's intended by the developer, this is the only place you can modify the Max HP. Fortunately, it's not something that normally needs to be done or at least not very often But it's also a place that if you're not using average HP on leveling, that players can go back to see what they got at each level.

Looks like there was a big update today that broke a bunch of things. The error I keep running into is thus

[7/23/2022 12:10:34 AM] [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (wounds) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (hptotal) in windowclass (ct_entry)

[7/23/2022 12:10:49 AM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_action_damage.lua"]:1022: bad argument #1 to 'match' (string expected, got nil)

Quote Originally Posted by Fingersome View Post
    Looks like there was a big update today that broke a bunch of things. The error I keep running into is thus
    If you scroll up a bit I think you'll find that there was an unofficial hot fix for this stuff released until the extension author returns from vacation to do an official update.

Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post
    Okay this RC is working with all the drag/drop and targeted rolls I tried. You should delete the one from the forge and add the one from here to your extensions folder. You should see the version listed as v2.3.6-rc when you load into FG.

https://github.com/eryon/Constitutio.../tag/v2.3.6-rc

Once MeAndUnique verifies and accepts this change, you can remove the extension and run FGU Update to pull his approved version from the forge.
    Awesome! <3

So I went ahead and installed the RC file but I'm receiving the following error when I try to roll damage through drag/drop and targeted rolls:
    [7/22/2022 11:50:47 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_action_damage_bi.lua"]:332: bad argument #1 to 'match' (string expected, got nil)

I also confirmed that the RC file loaded properly with the following message:
    [7/22/2022 11:48:48 PM] EXTENSION: Constitutional Amendments v2.3.6-rc for 5E by MeAndUnique.\r\nCurrent HP functionality designed and implemented by Tielc; FGU fixes by Zuilin.

Is there something I might be missing with the install of the patch?

Quote Originally Posted by CallMeTheFalcon View Post
    So I went ahead and installed the RC file but I'm receiving the following error when I try to roll damage through drag/drop and targeted rolls:
    [7/22/2022 11:50:47 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_action_damage_bi.lua"]:332: bad argument #1 to 'match' (string expected, got nil)

I also confirmed that the RC file loaded properly with the following message:
    [7/22/2022 11:48:48 PM] EXTENSION: Constitutional Amendments v2.3.6-rc for 5E by MeAndUnique.\r\nCurrent HP functionality designed and implemented by Tielc; FGU fixes by Zuilin.

Is there something I might be missing with the install of the patch?
    Did you get the RC version of Blissful Ignorance EXT? Because that's where that error is coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Did you get the RC version of Blissful Ignorance EXT? Because that's where that error is coming from.

Aha! That was exactly my problem. Thanks!

Thread Information