STAR TREK 2d20
Page 67 of 67 First ... 1757656667
    @bwatford, as @dbachen has said, the Forge version is not showing as updated for me either (see screen grab below). @rhagelstrom has modified an unofficial version to work, but the original extension has not been updated in over 300 days.
    Screenshot 2024-04-29 092654.png

Quote Originally Posted by bwatford View Post
    My CA updated from the forge on March 28th, 2024 and everything has been working since. That update may have been rolled back for some reason but it is working here.

EDIT: Nevermind, I am using the version that rhagelstrom fixed on the github.

So the forge version has not been updated.

Brainfart
    Great.. thanks.. saves me the hassle of posting the screenshot from the Forge, the screenshot from within the FG vault, and then the version number from within the game. lol.. I just made them all, I just won't link them!

The rhagelstrom fix is v2.4.7 --- the version in the forge is v2.4.5

Quote Originally Posted by dbachen View Post
    Great.. thanks.. saves me the hassle of posting the screenshot from the Forge, the screenshot from within the FG vault, and then the version number from within the game. lol.. I just made them all, I just won't link them!

The rhagelstrom fix is v2.4.7 --- the version in the forge is v2.4.5

Is there a link to the 2.4.7 version. I've gone back a bunch of pages but I either missed it or didn't go back far enough. Thanks!

EDIT: nm....found it.
    Last edited by fogcutter; April 30th, 2024 at 14:43.

Since people are looking for it and the info is scattered over a few pages, I'm just going to push some consolidated info about this extension up here so it's easier to find. (and quote if need be.)

MeAndUnique is working on a patch, but it seems his focus is on Kit N' Kaboodle which isn't an easy fix. He's a busy man, and hasn't messed with these extensions in awhile, so it's a slow process. Have patience.

In the meantime, rhagelstrom has made a patch that can be found here:
    Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    I think I fixed up the errors and warnings but you all who are having problems will want to test this. PR has been submitted. https://github.com/rhagelstrom/Const...ments/releases
    (Installation process is: Download the .ext, and put it in your Extensions folder in your Fantasy Grounds folder.)
    So far we haven't heard of any bugs with this patch, but be aware it's not official.

There is an issue where if you increased levels while the extension was broken, your health pool will not change. Installing this will not automatically fix that. However if you just scroll the level number down and up it rechecks the math, fixing the issue without even adding any features or spell slots for you to clean up. (Unlike using the Level Up button or dragging the class onto the character, which would also work.)

Hey folks, sorry for the radio silence. Life has been a bit overwhelmingly busy over the past several months. I'd like to give a huge thanks to rhagelstrom for making a PR to get Constitutional Amendments updated, which has been released in version 2.5.0
    My Forge creations: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/crafter/9/view-profile
    My GitHub: https://github.com/MeAndUnique
    Buy me a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/meandunique
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

Quote Originally Posted by MeAndUnique View Post
    Hey folks, sorry for the radio silence. Life has been a bit overwhelmingly busy over the past several months. I'd like to give a huge thanks to rhagelstrom for making a PR to get Constitutional Amendments updated, which has been released in version 2.5.0
    Glad to see you again, M&U. The horrors persist, but so do you!

I'm looking at the spell "Beacon of Hope" where it says the recipients of the effect will gain the maximum possible amount of HP when healed. Is there any way to build that effect into this extension?
    e.g. EFF: MAXHPonHEAL

c.f. Life Domain Cleric 17th level ability "Supreme Healing" which also gives back max HP for any healing spell, ability, skill, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridgeback View Post
    I'm looking at the spell "Beacon of Hope" where it says the recipients of the effect will gain the maximum possible amount of HP when healed. Is there any way to build that effect into this extension?
    e.g. EFF: MAXHPonHEAL

c.f. Life Domain Cleric 17th level ability "Supreme Healing" which also gives back max HP for any healing spell, ability, skill, etc.
    If you use Better Combat Effects Gold, you can do this with the coding

Code:
    Beacon of Hope; HEAL: max
    If you don't have BCEG yet, it goes on sale big time on the 20th.

Special Sale
    To coincide with Grim Press Days starting next week, May 20th to May 27th, 2024, all of our extensions will be available on the Fantasy Grounds Forge for just $1 each—up to 90% off. This sale will also include our other FG Forge products, such as: maps packs, token packs, and our 5e compatible products.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    If you use Better Combat Effects Gold, you can do this with the coding

Code:
    Beacon of Hope; HEAL: max
    If you don't have BCEG yet, it goes on sale big time on the 20th.
    You can also heal for a number like 999.. that should cover almost anything (at least player wise) and the heal won't exceed their maximum hp.

Thread Information