5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 65 of 65 First ... 1555636465
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazingAzureCrow View Post
    The issue I mentioned in my last post is still present.
    Was it like this pre 4.5?

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Was it like this pre 4.5?
    Nope, very recent. It only started happening to me over the last week or so. We've been building new characters for a new campaign, and only the one we worked on this week has the issue compared to the ones worked on the previous week or before.

Ok before turning CA back on, the Monk (at 7th level, had 52 hit points.

Turning CA on reduced their hitpoints to 45 and doesn't show their 7th level hit points with no way to fix.

CA.jpg

Happens with every single character.
    Last edited by bwatford; Yesterday at 17:43.

Can't reproduce but since you got an error leveling it could be the sheet is now broken. You could make a copy of the sheet, try leveling and see if that fixes the issue.

I redid their last level and it seems to have fixed the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Can't reproduce but since you got an error leveling it could be the sheet is now broken. You could make a copy of the sheet, try leveling and see if that fixes the issue.
    So this is interesting - I tried what you recommended and made a new character in one of the campaigns that this error was occurring. It seemed to work. The new character didn't have the issue. So I copied a character sheet and attempted to add levels and that worked too, even though the original couldn't modify hit points. It looks like an error with sheets existing before and after a certain point, which is odd? Old sheets update fine, and totally new ones update fine. It's only ones I made in the last week/two weeks that seem to have the issue. So strange.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingAzureCrow View Post
    So this is interesting - I tried what you recommended and made a new character in one of the campaigns that this error was occurring. It seemed to work. The new character didn't have the issue. So I copied a character sheet and attempted to add levels and that worked too, even though the original couldn't modify hit points. It looks like an error with sheets existing before and after a certain point, which is odd? Old sheets update fine, and totally new ones update fine. It's only ones I made in the last week/two weeks that seem to have the issue. So strange.

I found this issue too while testing. I think using CA while it was broken set a broke point for the sheet. This last update Ryan did seems to fix it once you add a level or of course making it new.

I would suggest to anyone having this issue. Add a level then remove whatever the level added if you want it working.
    Or remake the whole thing.
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

Thread Information