5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by MurghBpurn
    A couple more:
    1. On the NPC sheet, it would appear Charisma doesn't have a place with the other derived stats.
    Not sure, as my experience is pretty limited with SW, but I am sure that you do not need the derived stat for charisma with the ally sheet. This is because Charisma is used by the GM to determine how the NPCs/monsters will react to your character. (See pg 10 in the SW handbook)

2. Can't seem to enter text in the Edges and Hinderances boxes on the Charcter Sheet.
    You need to right click in that area, and use the token to "add an Item". Then you will be able to type in what you need. This cleans up some of the XML code that is generated for your character.

(hopefully these comments aren't seen as being too criticising, just pointing out possible oversights!! )
    We thank you for the comments. Anything to make an awesome product even better!

Hope that helps.

Sandeman (AKA Kalmarjan)
    Ultimate Licence holder

I've had FG for so LONG I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!

But I'm learning!

Quote Originally Posted by MurghBpurn
    OK started to convert a pdf adventure and noticed a few minor bugs:
    3. Twice now I've gone to re-edit the text in a wildcard sheet description and FG has crashed. Only happens if I put the curser at the start of the text and press enter (to shift the text down to insert a new line). Maybe an FG bug? *shrugs*
    This is a bug in FG itself. For some reason, the program sometimes likes to place the text you type in before the <p></p> tag. (Inside the db.xml code...) I believe they have fixed this in the next version.

I cannot remember how to get around this? Anyone?

Sandeman
    Ultimate Licence holder

I've had FG for so LONG I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!

But I'm learning!

This is an FG bug as I remember. I don't really remember the specific work around someone posted but the problem is immediately hitting CR. Try putting a space in before hitting enter.

Quote Originally Posted by grimnitz
    Is there a Deadlands: Reloaded version in the works?
    Deadlands is defintely on the radar, but when is up to Shane. Our next SW conversion is likely to be Rippers. Once we know for sure I'll be happy to post the info here.

Thanks for the heads up, so far tinkerin' with the SW ruleset hasn't been too difficult, just time consumin'. But I sure would love to see some of the more grim whistles and ells... although the "Forest" lighting does simulate ghost rock rather well...

Thanks for the work and the time,

Quote Originally Posted by kalmarjan
    Not sure, as my experience is pretty limited with SW, but I am sure that you do not need the derived stat for charisma with the ally sheet. This is because Charisma is used by the GM to determine how the NPCs/monsters will react to your character. (See pg 10 in the SW handbook)
    I too have limited experience with SW (thanks to Digital Adventures for bringing it to my attention!! ). I only mentioned it as on the main character sheet Charisma is with the other derived stats and when reading extra/npc descriptions in the pdfs, it's also together with the others.

Quote Originally Posted by kalmarjan
    You need to right click in that area, and use the token to "add an Item". Then you will be able to type in what you need. This cleans up some of the XML code that is generated for your character.
    Thanks!!

Great rules!! Great product!! Keep up the good work!!

Previously: MurghBpurn

Quote Originally Posted by grimnitz
    ... although the "Forest" lighting does simulate ghost rock rather well...
    That's is exactly what Simon from PEG said! Glad to know the SW community all thinks alike.

Thread Information