FG Spreadshirt Swag

Tokens not appearing

Greetings. I am on the test build for Pathfinder 2E in unity and I have some tokens which are not appearing.

screenshot0016.png

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    Greetings. I am on the test build for Pathfinder 2E in unity and I have some tokens which are not appearing.

screenshot0016.png
    Just out of curiosity, what type of computer are you using (PC or Mac)?

The reason I ask is that the ._<filename> are typically macOS file names. They are not actually files, but metadata for the actual files. The leading . for the file for macOS indicates a hidden file (you may know this already if you are on a Mac, but just in case I am including this info).

I can't see the full name of the ._ files, but one of them is ._Dark_Elf_Assas (assuming it is actually Dark_Elf_Assassin), you should do a search to see if there is a token with the name of Dark_Elf_Assassin. That would be the actual Token, with the ._ file being metadata for macOS.

If you are on a Windows PC and purchased or otherwise downloaded 3rd party tokens, it is possible they were created on a Mac and had these metadata files when they were created. Then when you downloaded and extracted a .zip file, these files were extracted as well. I have seen similar with some of the Token packs I purchased directly from Devin Night (directly from his web site, he now sells through the FG store as well). A lot of graphics artists use Macs for graphics work.

If you are on a Windows PC it is safe to remove (copy/move them to a different folder before completely deleting them just in case) the ._ files, they are not really readable by Windows anyway.

Thread Information