DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

D&D v3.5 Abberant High Roleplay Campaign Seeking Players

Looking at Wednesday or Thursday night starting between 7-8pm CST, ending before midnight (aiming for 11pm) and running weekly.

The world and storyling are custom using standard v3.5 rules.

Details are at www.abberant.com which works only with recent versions of IE (I have been told the forums are not so finicky www.abberant.com/phpBB), but presently just seeking feedback about date/time scheduling and player interest.
    Last edited by Engar; April 8th, 2007 at 03:00.

I am interested in joining your game if you have room. Send me a PM and let me know what I need to do next.

Pirate1, thanks for the reply. Once we have sufficient interest for a preferred day/time I will start calling for characters. If you want a heads up on character generation or campaign background it is available at the abberant website and forums.
    Engar

I'm still here, and rearing to go Engar. Either day is basically fine for me, but if I had to choose, I'd prefer Wednesday.

Not sure if my question is more appropriate here or on abberant site, but is religion handle in the world of abberant? (I'm asking because, i'm leaning heavily towards either a human or elven Paladin).
    Last edited by Berova; April 8th, 2007 at 13:26.

Pirate1 just asked me a similar question (and a few more) and I am posting a public reply on the abberant forums to keep it all in one place. I also set up a topic for campaign Q&A. (www.abberant.com/phpBB)
    Engar

Hey there,

I'd be interested as well - if there's room. Either day is fine - I'm EST so there shouldn't be a time problem.

Regards,

AB
    "25,000 barbarians are at the gate! What do you do?" - Shut off the lights and pretend no one's home.

I would be immensely happy to join you on a Thursday game (Wednesday would also work well for me, but Thursday is best).

I showed a lot of interest already in your Friday campaign, but Friday is just not a good day for me, I would be easily available every weekday though.

I have good knowledge of the rules, and I LOVE a good role-playing game.

I'm already signed up on your personal forum. Definitely count me in for this one.

(Could you maybe PM me an instant messenger screenname to iron out some fine details and such? (I think if interested players traded IM SNs we might be more easily connected and pass up what happened to your game last weekend with mixed communication and all.))
    Last edited by Lupus Astrum; April 9th, 2007 at 08:15.

Id like to join your game as well, either Wednesday or Thursday will be fine as my schedule doesnt change

I have a couple RL friends who may possibly also be interested; should we be making a push now for characters to be made up and posted by the prospective players?

------------------------------

Everyone who is serious about it, please show so by posting something similar to what I have at the forums.

It takes a pro-active DM AND players to have a good game. ^_^ Let's get serious about this if we're gonna do it.

Sounds good. Consider this open call for characters from all players who have yet to submit them. For anyone new to the thread, we still have openings available.

I still have not solidified the day (Wed vs. Thur), last check I think it was 50/50 on preferrences and no one said they definitely could not make it to one or the other. Lupus, if your friends prefer one day or the other let me know (or ask them to post) as it may break the tie.

The roster as it stands right now...
    Pirate1... character undetermined (no day pref)
    Berova... human paladin (Wed, okay with either)
    Aberto2k... considering cleric or sorcerer (no day pref)
    Lupus Astrum... human swashbuckler (Thur, okay with either)
    Rathalius... character undetermined (no day pref)

Oh, the only IM I have running is Windows Messenger (it can be linked to with my email: [email protected]). I haven't used it for years but I am keeping it up and running to communicate when I am at the computer (I am always on, just not always here so please excuse any lack of reply or my forgetting to mark myself as "away").
    Last edited by Engar; April 10th, 2007 at 02:20.
    Engar

Thread Information