DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 12 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Heya guys, sorry, but I seem to be completely unable to find how to actually download these extensions? Can anyone explain this to me like I'm 5, please?

In order to download the extension you only need to go back to the first post in this thread and either left click on the files available there or you could right click -> save as; either way should work.
    Then you need to save the .ext file to your Extensions folder for Fantasy Grounds and that should make it available to use, just remember to open Fantasy Grounds after you copy the files for the program to actually read them.

Wow, this looks very cool. I like the style.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Im a bit confused, did the project fork or a numbering reset at some point? I have both a v1.4 (Nov 2019) and a v1.7 (April 2020) version of this extension from before now.

First, theme looks awesome. Second, is there a cyberpunk game for beginners that I could join. I have been wanting to learn a little in a beginners game.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackimus View Post
    Heya guys, sorry, but I seem to be completely unable to find how to actually download these extensions? Can anyone explain this to me like I'm 5, please?
    If you don't see the attachment in the first post, then you need to either go to the 'Full site" (sometimes browsers get directed into an Archive site) or change the theme in the bottom left corner to FGResponsive.

Let us know if you are still stuck.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Is there a way to put tokens larger than one square in size? I'd like to put a vehicle on a map that can move, so ideally something 2x4 or 2x6 or whatever. (This might be a general Fantasy Grounds question and not one specifically for this extension, I don't know...)

Blog Entries
    tokens will always occupy a square amount of space - 1x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4 etc.
    set the Size of the NPC to increase the token on the map.

Heya folks, it seems like my downloading of the extension has come up with a bunch of WARNINGS, and part of that has made my options on the right super small. Image attached. Is this normal?

fg issue.png

Quote Originally Posted by Jackimus View Post
    Heya folks, it seems like my downloading of the extension has come up with a bunch of WARNINGS, and part of that has made my options on the right super small. Image attached. Is this normal?

fg issue.png
    Seems both MoreCore and potentially the extension needs to be updated for FGU. Works good in FGC.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thread Information