DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 12 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by azurecobalt View Post
    Follow-up... we did character creation last night and my players couldn't access the items or the tables from the module. I was able to put items in a parcel and send them to them that way, but it was a bit of a pain. Is there any way to share the module with my players so they have access to the items and tables? Thanks again!
    I've had to share the items in the list publicly for them to see. I haven't been able to do it in bulk though.

Follow-up... we did character creation last night and my players couldn't access the items or the tables from the module. I was able to put items in a parcel and send them to them that way, but it was a bit of a pain. Is there any way to share the module with my players so they have access to the items and tables? Thanks again!
    Did you share those? right-click and share?

Quote Originally Posted by Nembrot View Post
    Did you share those? right-click and share?
    That's what I did to make those items public, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by jixerprime View Post
    That's what I did to make those items public, yes.
    Okay, I didn't know about the sharing. Thank you! All the items and tables have been shared (not the scripting ones).

I don't suppose anyone has typed in the cyberware that they can share... ?

Also, is there a way to add the effect of Kereznikov Boosterware to a character? NPCs have a box to add initiative modifiers but I don't see a way to do it for PCs?...

Also, is there a way to add the effect of Kereznikov Boosterware to a character? NPCs have a box to add initiative modifiers but I don't see a way to do it for PCs?...
    There isn't at the moment. For now we have just adding the boost to REF stat or using a modifier on the die roll as needed.

You can drag them to chat, to a specific character, or right-click and share it manually. It's the same with all the modules and stuff I've been using in 5e. Please correct me if I'm wrong, still learning.

Right click and sharing items worked, though they're all grouped together (instead of in separate sections like Light Handguns, Medium Handguns, etc.).

Also, I had to click the ID button for each one to change it from red to green.

Still, it saved me a lot of work, so thank you!

Right click and sharing items worked, though they're all grouped together (instead of in separate sections like Light Handguns, Medium Handguns, etc.).

Also, I had to click the ID button for each one to change it from red to green.

Still, it saved me a lot of work, so thank you!
    No worries. I just started a serious game and am learning. We got each other's back ;D

Thread Information