DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 15 of 16 First ... 513141516 Last
    Thanks i just tested the new patch and the upgrade is fantastic !
    Now i can think migrating my FGC campaign to FGU

Just finished a 6 hour 4E game using the new build. 4 players with me serving on Windows 10, SSD, lots of ram, 12 core, yada-yada.

Opening large lists was about a second most of the time for all 6 hours. Huge improvement. After 5 hours data entry like typing and changing numbers on character sheet started to slow down (became sluggish and would take half a second to register the key press) and got worse with time. Not sure if the memory leak issue was fixed or not. To tired to trouble shoot. Overall, really happy with the new builds performance!

WOW - the speed increase with latest FGU is a game changer. Testing with 2E and it is much faster when stepping through combat tracker, almost instant for most NPC/PC, spell casters still have a slight delay but even clerics load in less than 2secs comparaed to 5 or 10 secs previously!
    Spells/Items take only 1 or 2 secs to load now and filering is no longer painfully slow - its fast and almost without delay.

Excellent work DEV TEAM
    Last edited by sadwargamer; July 8th, 2020 at 18:55.

Quote Originally Posted by sadwargamer View Post
    WOW - the speed increase with latest FGU is a game changer. Testing with 2E and it is much faster when stepping through combat tracker, almost instant for most NPC/PC, spell casters still have a slight delay but even clerics load in less than 2secs comaraed to 5 or 10 secs previously!
    Spells/Items take onoy 1 or 2 secs to load now and filering is no longer painfully slow - its fast and almost without delay.

Excellent work DEV TEAM
    This is all great news! Looks like progress is being made!

Dramatic improvement in speed! This completely changed the experience for me and now things are moving right along. Great update and I can't wait for even more great stuff from the team.

I just spent 3 hours trying to run a game.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryMon View Post
    I purchased FGU Ultimate not realizing how bad it is, I have not even ran a complete session yet ( mostly LAN sessions ) and I regret the purchase.
    I wished I would have purchased classic instead, and I have read post like the ones above that say "use fantasy grounds classic for now".

How is that an option, are you suggesting purchasing FGC as well or is there some other option I am not finding?

Purchasing FGC, after throwing $140 at FGU is not even close to an acceptable option, right now I am relegated to just learning how to mess with extension and creating modules because if I connect more than one other person on my LAN, sharing an image will slow it down to a very slow crawl, which frustrates everyone involved.

I know, I got sucked in by the pretty bells and whistle's of FGU, knowing full well that there was some problems, but Good Grief, this sucks.
    I can only hope that the devs will correct the slow down problems soon. I hate to tell the wife I threw $140 away.
    I want my money back. I tried every conceivable way to share a map and all my players got was the standard background. If FGC is the answer them FG should give it to me. We had connection issues, performance issues, and functionality that does not work. I want to love this but it is CRAP!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbeau View Post
    I want my money back. I tried every conceivable way to share a map and all my players got was the standard background. If FGC is the answer them FG should give it to me. We had connection issues, performance issues, and functionality that does not work. I want to love this but it is CRAP!
    Contact [email protected]. They have a 30 day refund policy.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbeau View Post
    Since you are new, it probably makes sense to check off the basics. Did the map have Dynamic LOS defined and enabled? If so, did you drag a player token to the map from the Combat Tracker and have them select it?

Is it all images or just one? Uploading a screenshot should help or contact support and we would be happy to assist.

We do offer 30 day money back guarantees for purchases from our site. What you are describing does not sound like any general issues we see reported - unless there is just something getting missed.

One of my players on a new high end Mac desktop told that after playing past 3 hours in our game session, when selecting token or clicking on something will give him a circle pointer like the computer is thinking about the action for a while before doing it. Maybe a memory leak or something. When this happens what should I tell him to do so he can get the developers diagnostic information?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    One of my players on a new high end Mac desktop told that after playing past 3 hours in our game session, when selecting token or clicking on something will give him a circle pointer like the computer is thinking about the action for a while before doing it. Maybe a memory leak or something. When this happens what should I tell him to do so he can get the developers diagnostic information?
    Type /console in chat. Then click the Compile Logs button. Include that file along with system specs so the devs can investigate

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information