FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

I just want to bump this. Even after a few FGU updates and today's SW update, Chase Mode does not appear to work (rewatched DOSWALK's video, turned on chase mode, cards show as chase tokens on the map - but range is still as normal mode and complications do not post in chat on a Club action card).

SW: v5.2.9
    FGU: 4.0.1 2020-11-11

The screen capture in the previous post is still accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by amerigoV View Post
    I just want to bump this. Even after a few FGU updates and today's SW update, Chase Mode does not appear to work (rewatched DOSWALK's video, turned on chase mode, cards show as chase tokens on the map - but range is still as normal mode and complications do not post in chat on a Club action card).

SW: v5.2.9
    FGU: 4.0.1 2020-11-11

The screen capture in the previous post is still accurate.
    This is known issue and I am collaborating with Smiteworks if it can be fixed
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    This is known issue and I am collaborating with Smiteworks if it can be fixed
    Fingers crossed! Thanks.

Any update on when/if this will be fixed? SW 5.2.14 in FGU still shows toggle button to enable Chase mode, but no box to enter range increment like in FGC appears.

I think you need to enter the range increment in the section where you manage the grid details.

FGU_Grid.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnx333 View Post
    I think you need to enter the range increment in the section where you manage the grid details.

FGU_Grid.jpg
    That's correct. In FGU provides built-in way to define distance multiplier and thus there is no need to introduce new field to do that. In FGC there is no such feature so it makes sense to show to field there thou.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Brilliant! Even though I backed the Kickstarter, I've continued to use FGC and just started trying things out in FGU, so I'm still learning.

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but while the Range is shown correctly when I draw a line pointer on a Chase map, it doesn't seem to apply the appropriate range modifiers to Shooting rolls.

I tried to recreate this with two pcs shooting at each other and everything seems to work. I tested with each of the four ranges and all were fine.

FGU with SWADE 5.2.16 - Chase mode active, Distance Multiplier is set to 5, both combatants are in the CT and shooting rolls are made from "Combat" Tabs.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello, I'm having a weird problem here. I'm using the latest FGU version (Updated 10 minutes before writing this post) and the chase button appears to be disappeared.

Capture.PNG

Thread Information